His Savior

Requested by: Sarahistotallyacat

"Sherlock!"

She ran as if her life depended on it, moving her legs as fast as they could. Their pursuers were well, in pursuit, almost catching them. Sherlock sped ahead, his long legs giving him an advantage. "Just one more turn!" He grabbed her wrist, the heavy rain pouring down in them, causing them to slide into the alley. "Duck!" He pulled her down with him, the sound of gunfire rang throughout the air as they both knelt to the ground. Bullets flew above them, Crimson mixed with the rainwater that trickled towards them, Sherlock grinned like a child on Christmas morning as the two stood. He looked at Sarah who looked ready to pass out. "Too. Much. Physical. Effort." She wheezed, he chuckled as he looked at the wounded gang members scattered across the ground. He turned towards Mary, John, and Greg who had been waiting at the edge of the ally, all had guns in hand. "Three on eight and we still won!" Mary high fived John. The doctor shook his head smiling, Sherlock looked at the gang. They were still alive, just injured. But hey, they were alive.

Sarah finally caught her breath, looking at Sherlock. She wrung out her long red locks, various emotions swirled in her green eyes. "Come on Sarah, let's make ourselves look like idiots in front of a bunch of drug dealers and murders then let them chase us for five blocks, that's totally a great plan!" She lowered her voice, trying to match her boyfriend's deep baritone. "Then we can let bullets be fired over us while cold rain pours down on us!" The cold water seeped through her jacket, she looked peeved, but yet a spark of amusement and entertainment glittered in her eyes. Greg walked towards them, finding the situation funny. "You didn't trust us?" he mused, Sarah rolled her eyes before walking towards Sherlock. John wrapped his arm around Mary's waist. "That was fun. We should do that again." Mary smiled, John rolled his eyes.  Sarah looked up at her boyfriend, eye level with his chest. "You could of killed us."

"But I didn't."

"You always end up escaping death you lucky bastard." She punched his arm, a smile tugging at her lips. He smirked, his dark curls now plastered to his forehead, rain water trickling down his forehead. Greg finished hand cuffing one pair before turning, his eyes widending. "SHERLOCK LOOK OUT!" He called one of the gang members, son of a bitch's skin had only been grazed, was right behind Sherlock, gun in hand. John and Mary's heads both snapped up. At the speed of light Sarah pushed Sherlock out of the way, diving at the man. The gun shot off into the distance, the two landed on the rough pavement. She wrestled for the gun, her red locks dripping with rain water. She managed to free the gun from his clutch, slamming the butt of it into his head, knocking him out instantly. She breathed  heavily as she stood, looking around to find the boys looking impressed and Mary looking proud. "My best friend is an assassin. I'm bound to pick up somethings." She shrugged, she tossed the gun at Greg and grabbed Sherlock's arm. "Come on, I'm tired. We're going home." 

She began to flag down a cab, Sherlock stuck his hands in his pockets as he stared at her. She watched for any hopes of a cab, pacing slightly as she craned her neck to look around corners and such.

"Thank you." He said finally.

She couldn't help but look surprised, "What was that?"

"You heard me."

"No, not sure I did." She cupped her hand around her ear.

Sherlock cleared his throat, finding the words hard to form. "I said Thank You."

She smiled softly, those two words were very rare from the detective after all. "Don't mention it."

The two shared a gaze  for a moment, he wasn't sure who made the first move, but soon his lips connected with hers and he felt the world stop. Warmth spreading through every inch of him, the moment was broken by a cab rolling up next to the curb.

"You two still need a ride?

a/n

So I've noticed in this little thing I've been doing that I've had more Moriarty then I expected. Is this a sign that I've neglected him for too long? Sowwy.

I can't get ideas for him, though once I have one BOOM

SARAH IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT

anyyyyyyyyyyyywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

1. the winner of my cover contest was the talented @LiekeFranken !

 2. I've got a challenge for you people.

I really want to use the song Innocent by Taylor Swift but I have no idea which boy it would fit. Help.

3. Right now I'm doing statewide testing so updates may be less frequent.

4. What to expect in the nearby future

Oneshots inspired by Taylor Swift and Twenty One Pilots

I AM FREAKIN OBESSED WITH TWENTY ONE PILOTS THEY'RE SO MOTHER FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IM STARTING OT FALL IN LOVE WITH MCR AND MUSE

ok ill leave y'all alone now

love y'all

bye bye for now