Nicotine

Type: Songfic (Nicotine by Pan!c at the Disco)

Pairing: Moriarty x Reader

Warnings: mature themes, cursing (when has that ever bothered you?)

Cross my heart and hope to die

His touch was indescribable.

It sent a burning sensation throughout you, your lips seemed to fit perfectly.

Jim Moriarty was an addiction, He was like a drug, he was anything but good for you, but he sent you sky high. You'd had one taste and now you were addicted.

Burn my lungs and curse my eyes

You knew he was insane, that he was a cold blooded killer. You didn't just want him, you NEEDED him. You craved him, his touch, his kiss. You needed to let go, if anything he was breaking you. Inside, he was tearing down the mental walls you had built, he caused a new kind of guilt to eat at you. You stared in the bathroom mirror, your knuckles white from clutching the sides of the sink.

I've lost all control and I don't want it back

When Jim had asked you to spy on Sherlock Holmes, you didn't think it would be this hard. You didn't think that he'd leave you with an overwhelming guilt. You looked down, taking a deep breath. You had to go back out there, Jim promised you'd take you away from the insufferable detective today. You opened the door, out of the bathroom and into the hall of 221b. You knew this was wrong, it was so, so wrong. But it made you feel more alive then ever.

I'm goin numb I've been hijacked it's a fuckin drag

You walked out into the living room as if you didn't have a care in the world, you looked over at Sherlock who was hunched over his kitchen counter. It was amazing that with a pretty smile and batting of the eyelashes you'd utterly stumped the genius and had him wrapped around your finger. He didn't suspect a thing from what you deduced.

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

"John went out for food." Sherlock adjusted his microscope, "I told him you wanted your usual."

You nodded, "thanks." You pulled your phone out of your pocket, a certain text message on your lock screen instantly lifted your mood.

Blocked Number

Come to the usual place. 3:00pm.

You smiled, looking at the time. 2:30pm. You stood, walking over to Sherlock. You peered over his shoulder for a moment, "whatcha doin?"

"I'd explain it but you couldn't possible understand it."

You nodded, he was most likely right. "We need milk, I'm gonna go get some." You placed a kiss on your "boyfriend"'s cheek before turning away and exiting the flat, off to your freedom from your sweet, sweet lie.

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

You knew you had to stay away, but something about him had you fascinated, you just couldn't let go. You walked down the street, shoving your phone in your pocket, you noticed the street was oddly empty. Very few people were walking, almost no cars drove past. You shrugged it off and slipped in your earbuds, allowing the lyrics to pour through. (Segways ;))