savior

Type: songfic ( Savior by Black Veil Brides )

Pairing: Jim Moriarty x Reader

Warnings: self harm, suicidal intention, this is not my finale just some feelings I need to let out. Sorry for grammar mistakes, tears make key boards smudged and hard to see

I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

"I HATE IT!"  You screamed at your mother, feeling the anger burn. "I HATE HOW EVERYONE GETS THE RIGJT TO SAY (Your Name) WHY ARE YOU SUCH SELFISH PERSON? OH DON'T ASK Y/N FOR HELP, SHE'LL JUST SAY NO." You felt every emotion you'd been hiding from her rip free.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! WHY ARE YOU SO HATEFUL? THAT'S ALL YOU ARE IS HATEFUL, IMPATIENT, AND SELFISH!" She roared back. You bit your lip, your vision became blurred with tears. You turned away from her, rushing out of the room. "STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT!" She screeched after you.

Now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are

You felt tears roll down your cheeks, sobs becoming hysterical as you ran towards your room. All you'd been doing for the past month was fake smiles and try to act like nothing was wrong, but on the inside your were filled to the brim with emotion. Sadness, anger, it all churned deep within you. You fumbled for your doorknob as tears fell, you knew exactly what you needed.

I will take this burden on and become the holy one

You felt a familiar craving for the cool metal in between your fingertips, your pain killer. The thing that brought you a true relief, people frowned upon your scars, but the ones on your thighs were nothing compared to the ones on your heart. You finally managed to get the door open, your hands began to tremble as you raced to your bed, collapsing down to your knees as you flipped your pillow over, looking for the small box only to find it missing.

But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song

"Not anymore."

You turned to find your older brother standing there, your blade box in his hand.

"Jim I-I-"

He held up his hand and you immediately stopped your useless blabbering. His eyes were filled with a wounded emotion.

So hear my voice and remind you not to bleed

"I heard you two, I knew you would come back to this." He sighed, his gaze softened. He extended his arms and you dove into them.

Your walls collapsed as you broke down into hysterics, entangling your fingers in his shirt. The two of you slowly sunk down to the floor, he buried his face in your hair as you inhaled the familiar smell of tobacco and cologne.

A saviour will be there, when you are feeling alone

You felt your heart shatter, their words cut through you deeper than the blades. You were tired of having to keep everything locked away, your friends at school could never find out or else they'd leave you in a heartbeat. Your parents were inflicting the most damage, so you couldn't tell them. The online sites? Forget it. They had helped you through so much, you were going to be seen as an attention whore. You needed to man up, to be strong. But here in Jim's arms you knew it was okay to be weak, you knew that he would help you put yourself back together. He would be the one there for you, the one to wipe away your tears and tell you that you were good enough. The tiresome trouble of having to fake smiles came an end, he was there when you couldn't sleep at  night. He kept you from skipping meals.

A saviour for all that you do

"I'm so sorry." You whispered as the last tear fell.

"Don't be sorry. You don't need to be the broken girl pushed aside by a cold, ruthless world. You are NOT worthless, you are so much more. You're beautiful and strong, do not give up. You determine your value, not them. You've made it this far, you've got to keep fighting." He placed a finger under your chin, forcing you to look at him. "What she said wasn't true, you're an amazing person. Don't you ever forget that, you'll get through this. And I will be there every step of the way."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

So you live freely without their harm

A/N

Sorry it was short, I just needed to write. So Jim in this story symbolizes music in my life, and I'm you.

That sounded weird.

Any who, things are pretty rough right now, I'll try and have my finale up soon.

Please, PLEASE remember that you are beautiful and amazing no matter what anyone else says.

Love y'all, I'll be your Jim if you need one, my inbox is always open

Goodbye for now