Sherlock Ships It

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Mycroft x Reader

Warnings: None

PLZ rEAD tHE AUTHORS NOTE

Requested by: @Fandom_beau

You filed through the last of the paperwork, finally relieved that you'd done the last of the tasks Mycroft had given you. You looked in your small compact mirror, taking down your (hair color) locks, tying them back into a neater bun. You reached down and picked up your coat and purse, walking towards Mycroft's office to tell him you were leaving. You approached the door, your fingers wrapped around the handle when the sound of raised voices stopped you. You looked around for a moment before pressing your ear to the door, you easily pinpointed the voices of Sherlock and Mycroft.

"Looks like my brother the iceman has finally found himself a goldfish."

"She's just Anthena's replacement!"

"Yes because you always looked at Anthena the same you look at her." You could practically hear the smirk in Sherlock's tone.

"I am not feeling anything resembling sentiment!"

"So your eyes were glued to her arse because you don't like her."

"They were not! Sherlock I do not have time for this!"

"Your heart rate picks up whenever you see her, your gaze thaws a bit..." You felt a warm feeling spread throughout you, Mycroft liked you?

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes get out of my office!"

"Mycroft's in love Mycroft's in love.." Sherlock began to sing slightly, causing you to chuckle.

"What about John?"

"What about him?"

"You and him clearly have something between the both of you."

"At least I admit it. You're too scared to ask her out for a simple meal."

You knocked on the door and opened the door slowly, "Mister Holmes?" You earned looks from both of them, "I'm sorry I was just letting you know I was heading ou-"

"Ah the famous Miss (last name), you know you are my brother's favorite assistant." Sherlock smirked, earning a glare of daggers from Mycroft. You felt a warm blush spread across your cheeks, "Sherlock stop it. You're making her uncomfortable." Mycroft hissed. "Coward." Sherlock coughed. 

"I am not." Mycroft growled.

"Well then ask her."

"I am the older brother, I do not take commands from you."

"Coward." 

"Goodbye Sherlock." Mycroft turned and sat as his desk, Sherlock wrapped his scarf around his neck and walked towards the door, a triumph like look on his face. You shook your head at the younger's antics.  "Now what were you saying before you were so rudely interrupted?" Mycroft questioned, you cleared your throat. "I finished the filing, I was heading out."

"Alright." He gave brief nod in your direction.

You turned to leave, you heard him sigh. "Wait."

You looked back at him, "Yes sir?"

He looked to be having an inner battle with himself. (Your Name)." You raised an eyebrow, it was the first time he'd ever called you by your first name. "Would you like to have dinner with me?"

You must of looked taken aback by his request, "Never mind it was a stupid question." He looked back down at his desk, "No-I-" You begged your mouth to work again. "I would love to." You smiled. He looked up, a smile tugging at his lips. 

Little to both of your knowledge, Sherlock was lingering outside the door. Now walking a way with a very proud smirk on his face.

A/N

okie so I was gonna post this until my three parter was done but it's BENE'S BDAY SO I HAD TO POST SOMETHING

so if you've been reading my status update wall thingies you know i'm doing a younow today at 12:00PM Eastern time. I'm gonna be answering y'alls questions and stuff as kind of a youtube warm up to see if i'll be any good and if people find me irritating soooo if you don't know my younow it's amazinglyemily

So that's all for this note, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee