I'm Here

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Jim Moriarty x Reader

Warnings: hurt and comfort, short

You watched him, hand lying over your chest. The smoke escaped his lips in soft gray clouds, you slowly opened the hospital room door, stepping out towards him.

"I don't think smoking in a hospital is allowed." You wrapped your arms around yourself.

He looked up at you, moving the cigarette away for a moment and rolling it between two fingertips

"It's my fault."

It came out in a hoarse whisper, followed by another puff of smoke.

"Jim don't say that." You said softly, reaching forward and taking his hand in yours.

"It is. I'm her father, I was suppose to protect her." He looked down, unable to meet your eyes. His usually lust laced amusement was replaced with guilt and hurt, and it broke your heart.

"I knew that assassin always had spotty aim, but my own daughter." The cigarette ash beginning to fall on to the ground has squeezed it, his voice lowered darky. "She's dead because of me."

Your eyes widened, "Jim did you not hear? She's alive." You whispered, looking up at him.

 A small smile tugged at his lips, a sense of some relief seemed to come over him

A small smile tugged at his lips, a sense of some relief seemed to come over him. "C'mere." You opened up your arms and he gladly accepted the embrace. His grip around you was tighter then ever before, he buried his face in your hair. "I'll always be here Jim, you aren't losing her or me." He didn't speak, but you knew he heard you. "Tell you what, she's going to be sleeping for a while, let's go pay a certain assassin a visit, eh?" You looked at him, a dangerous look in your eye. The familiar insanity blood lust began to return to his eyes and you smiled, "alright."

A/N

Sorry it's so short, I didn't know to continue it.

Love ya agents

Bye bye for now