You're an Idiot

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: none

You sat down on the couch, every limb ached from the most recent case you'd solved with Sherlock. You leaned back, closing your eyes, wanting nothing more then to sleep. Sherlock sat at his desk, well, more like on it, as he looked at the case file, something about it hadn't quite settled with him yet. You felt yourself slowly begin to slip into sleep when a voice woke you up, you looked to find little Annabelle in your lap.

"Mommy." She looked at you, a princess book under her arm, she was dressed in pajamas and her brown curls were flying in every direction. You smiled softly, "Yes sweetheart?"

"Do you love daddy?"

You cocked your head, surprised with the question. "With all my heart." Sherlock looked over at the pair of you, seeming curious with the conversation.

"And does he love you?"

"You don't have to say it to make it true." You smiled. You knew Sherlock loved you, he just struggled to voice it.

"the way he looks at you like you're the prettiest lady in the world is enough." She smiled, playing with a lock of your hair, you pulled her down next to to you and she snuggled under your arm. "Actually he does say it once in a great while."

"I've never heard him say it." She looked up at you, her eyes full of wonder.

"I'm sure you have, he just says it a bit differently then others." You looked over at your husband who looked at you, he seemed to be just as curious as the little girl.

"Really? How?"

You couldn't help the smirk that tugged at your lips. "You're an idiot."

The little girl chuckled and Sherlock just smiled.

She soon climbed out of your lap, walking over to Sherlock

She soon climbed out of your lap, walking over to Sherlock. "Daddy."

"Yes angel?" He asked, he'd been trying various pet names, often as he saw John do with his and Mary's daughter.

"How did you know you wanted to Marry mommy?" She asked, "how'd you know she'd be your princess?"

She say crisscrossed on the floor infront of him, you stood and walked over to her, sitting down beside her in the same position. "OOO story time."

Sherlock shook his head at your childish antics. "You're mother was always different, she wasn't afraid to put someone in their place, she's smart, she's sweet and kind and at the same time swears like a sailor. She is indeed the prettiest woman in the world." He locked eyes with you and you felt a blush creep over your cheeks. Annabelle watched as if he was telling her the tale of Cinderella, seeming completely caught up in the tale of her parent's romance.

"You're mother is a very special lady, she's stuck around when most people wouldn't."

Annabelle smiled and laid her head against your arm.

"Sherlock." You said softly.

"Yes dear?"

"You're an idiot."

A/N

Whoop to four updates, I have more, do y'all want me to post them or wait? I'm In a writing mood.