Chapter 3

Never Again : Chapter 3

Iris's pov

My name ? Iris woods.

Who am I ? A nobody.

I barely get noticed at school, I get ignored by everyone except my best friend Liam Payne. I don't mind getting ignored, but Liam thinks it is unhealthy. I get ignored because I'm considered a buzz kill.

Yup, that's right I'm a good little girl who stays out of trouble and minds her own business. I live with Liam and his family, since my parents died a couple years ago. The only thing I like about my self are my eyes because they are green and have a gold ring around them. Not many people notice me, so it isn't like I have to dress to impress so I usually stick with sweaters and leggings with vans.

Well that is a little about the exciting life of Iris Woods,

Haha yah right.

"Iris get down here we are going to be late," Liam screamed from downstairs.

"Coming," I called back.

I threw my dirty blonde hair up in a messy bun, and grabbed my book bag from beside my desk and ran down the stairs. Liam tossed me a granola bar as we raced to his car, "Thank you," I said as we jumped into his car.

"Sooo, Liam, yesterday I got invited to a party," I mentioned when I thought he wasn't paying attention.

"REALLY ?!" Liam asked and almost exploded with joy.

"Umm.. Yeah I was at the store yesterday and I saw the new girl with Niall Horan buying alcohol and she invited me to her party this Friday. It was right after she ran me over with her cart." I explained awkwardly playing with my fingers.

"The new girl, Rose, pushed you over with a cart ?" He smiled while he questioned me. He probably thought it was good I was invited somewhere. And he probably thought it was funny how I got pushed over by a cart.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Rose is hanging out with Horan already?" He asked.

"Yes, Liam that is what I'm telling you," I snapped.

"Okay, okay calm down I was just making sure I heard you right, anyways are you going ?" He asked.

"I don't think so, parties aren't really my scene," I said.

"No not this time Iris. You are going to that party even if it is the last thing you do!" Liam shouted making me laugh.

"Okay, calm down don't give your self a heart attack," I teased.

"Yeah that's right, obey your ruler because my word is law," Liam declared as we pulled into school parking lot.

"Yes almighty king," I joked as I climbed out of the car.

"See you at lunch," Liam called, then raced off to class, and I did the same.

******************************************

Sitting in the back is comforting to me, even if I'm not the only one back here. It is my last class of the day. Luckily. I look over to the other side of the room and see Rose and Niall laughing at each other and completely ignoring class.

Well English isn't that fun anyway so I don't blame them, actually I envy them, I wish I could be like them but in all honesty I know I can't, I used to be carefree but when my parents died 3 years ago I completely changed. I don't miss them as much anymore because Liam's family became my family, I even call his parents mom and dad, and everyone seems okay with that.

"Rose, Niall for the last time stop talking. " Mrs. Gole (the English teacher) growled making me lose my train of thought.

Niall just snickered loudly, and whispered something to Rose causing her to laugh. I rolled my eyes and continued doodled on my note book, I looked up to see the familiar faces of Louis, Zayn, and Harry walking into class. They all dressed and acted like Niall. They had tattoos and scars from where they got into fights with people. But they were all still stunningly beautiful.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Gole about being late please forgive us," Harry said getting on his knees in front of her being his usual dramatic self causing everyone to laugh.

"That's enough Harry, now take a seat," Mrs. Gole said in a harsh tone a voice to show she shouldnt be messed with.

"You're the best," Harry cheered and walked to the back where he takes his seat next to Niall. Louis sits on the other side of Harry and Zayn sits on the other side of Louis, which also means he sits next to me, so in order it is Rose, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, then Me.

This is how it is everyday, just us 7 in the back of the row with me being ignored while they talk about drugs, booze, and sex.

Usually Rose just talks to Niall and Niall to her. She hasn't even been here a week and more people like her than me. She doesn't say much other than when she's talking to Niall, but when we talked yesterday she seemed nice, even if she basically ran me over. I don't know why she hangs out with Horan and his gang. But Harry, Louis, and Zayn have nothing better to do then to talk about getting wasted. I let out a sigh of relief when the bell rang ending the school day. Just a few more hours and then I get forced to go to a dreadful party.

Oh fun, NOT.