Chapter 35

Never Again: Chapter 35

Iris's POV

I eventually just stopped crying, after Rose left. She said that everyone loved me, but if that was the case then they would come and check on me. But like usual it was just Rose. I needed to control my self for her if I ever decided to join the pack again. I just didn't want to hurt anymore of them, and if I was going to be concentrated then I needed to leave.

"Aden, we need to leave," I spoke softly from my bed knowing that he could hear me from the other side of the door.

"What," he asked opening the door.

"If I'm going to learn to control my self then I need to first make sure no one gets hurt. So we need to leave, and when Im ready then I will come back," I explained.

"Well that's a great idea but I don't think your pack will let you go," Aden said.

"Well that's why we need to go now and cover our scent," I said sitting up.

"Okay, I know an herb that covers a wolf's scent, just make sure you roll around in it and cover your self good so that it hides your scent," Aden said.

"Okay," I said standing up.

"Follow me," Aden said shifting. I shifted too and followed Aden out the door.

I hadn't realized the different shades in Aden's fur. The top of him was a deep brown but then it slowly faded to a tan. The tips of his paws were tan, and the top of his pack to his ears were dark brown. He was beautiful. Aden turned Human, and waited for me. So I turned too.

"Okay so this is the field, the herb covers the field so you have plenty of room to roll around," Aden explained.

"Okay..... Aden, why is your coat different colors," I asked.

"Well it is going to stay that way, it shows how far a came along. The darkness shows that my wolf was bad, and then it slowly fades out, showing the fight I had to control my wolf. The tan will most Likely go further up my legs, but the darkness is a reminder of my past. Usually wolves will start with a light color, and as they experience life, they can make bad choices so their coat will go darker to remind them of that choice everyday. Kinda like Niall's coat, it shows he has a dark past," Aden explained.

So Niall had secrets that he wasn't telling us, interesting.

"So if I can control my wolf then it will start to show." I asked hopefully.

"It should, but I think that your fur will never be fully bright. You killed someone, and attacked people, and sadly you can never forget that," Aden explained. I nodded, and then shifted.

We rolled around in the herb for a long time. I kept thinking about Liam, it hurt not to have him by my side, I hated my self so much, how could I do that to Liam, my Liam. My best friend, my brother, my only family. I'm sure if his parents knew that he died they would fall apart, so it was better that they think we ran away. The only problem was that I did run away, but Liam was forever in the ground, because I was the monster that took his life.

"Okay let's go," Aden said, I looked over to see Aden in human form. I nodded my head and Aden turned wolf again. Then we ran, we ran away from my pack, I knew that one day I would come back. I just wasn't sure when.

************ 4months later***********

"Come on Aden," I cheered inside my head, Aden and I found out that since our wolves were bonded we could talk inside our heads to each other. It helped a lot when we were training, I had been in wolf form for 3 months straight. We ate wild animals,drank from ponds, and slept under the stars.