Chapter 19

Never Again: Chapter 19

Iris's POV

Something was wrong I knew it when I woke up. I could smell the worry coming from down stairs and I could hear sobbing. I jumped up and went to the door only to be stopped by Louis and Harry.

"What's going on," I asked, and i could smell blood, Rose's blood.

"She was attacked and Niall has to turn her or she will die," Louis said staring at me.

"What do you mean!?" I screamed trying to get through them.

"One of the members of the rival pack attacked her and Niall has to turn her now! We can't let you stop him so you have to stay up here," Louis said staring at the floor.

"Noooo," I screamed as I tried to get through them.

"We are so sorry Iris," Harry said.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!?" I screamed.

"She went for a walk and they attacked her, she wanted to be alone," Harry said.

"Oh so after I got attacked in the woods and we all figured out that it is dangerous, you still let her go BY HER SELF?!" I shouted, they couldn't do this, this wasn't right, she was better off dead.

"IRIS," Louis shouted, I guess he read my mind.

"Let me see her," I croaked.

"We can't until Niall bites her," Louis said. They knew how upsetting this was for me, we both didn't get a choice and I wouldn't even wish this curse on my worst enemy, yet my best friend gets stuck with it too. I was beyond upset and I was trying to calm my self down. But it wasn't working I could hear the water pipes in the house creaking.

"Iris ..... Don't!" Louis growled, but I couldn't help it.

It was already storming outside because Niall was upset, so there was already a lot of water. The water was hitting the windows really hard trying to get to me.

"Let me see her," I growled.

"Iris...... We can't do that," Harry said trying to keep himself calm.

"HARRY THE WATER PIPES ARE BREAKING DOWN HERE!" Niall bellowed, you could hear the pain in his voice.

Suddenly I jumped on Harry knocking him over, I knew he wasn't paying attention because he was trying to talk to Niall. So I scrambled off of him and ran down stairs.

That's when I saw Rose, there was her blood everywhere, and Niall was in his wolf form above her, his eyes met mine for a brief second. They were a dark blue, that I wanted to bawl my eyes out just looking at him, but I was quickly tackled to the floor by a heavy weight.

I looked up to see Louis sitting on my stomach. I didn't bother trying to get his fat ass off of me though, because I knew I wouldn't be able to fight against the four of them.

"My bum is not fat," Louis pouted.

"Yes it is Lou" Harry said patting Louis's back. Making Zayn chuckle, I hadn't noticed him before, but he was just sitting on a chair next to us.

"Zayn get Louis off of me," I whined, but Zayn only shook his head no. Traitor. I relaxed against the floor, as much as I could , with Louis sitting on me, and listened to Niall. I heard his heart beat quicken, and thenI heard his teeth meet skin, biting Rose's throat making me whimper.

"You shouldn't have listened," Louis said gently.

"Well you guys wouldn't let me see her," I mumbled as the tears swelled up in my eyes.

"Maybe she will like being a werewolf," Zayn said a little coldly. Zayn and I haven't been getting along but that's understandable, I blame him for not controlling his wolf, and he lashes out at everyone because he is hurting. So our relationship isn't perfect at the moment.

The storm died down when Niall took Rose's limp body upstairs. It kept raining, I think I was causing it. I shoved Louis off of me and he fell hard on his butt.

"Tell me when she wakes up," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Where are you going," Harry asked.

"Insane, want to come," I teased.

"Sounds like fun," he snickered.

"Okay well me and Harry are going for a walk call us when she wakes up," I screamed to anyone that was listening. Then Harry and I left. I hope Rose actually appreciated Niall saving her, if not then the boys better tie me up or I will rip his head off. I shook my head and decided until Rose wakes up I can at least have fun with Harry. And with that in mind, we dashed into the woods.