Chapter 9

Never Again: Chapter 9

Iris's POV

Zayn stormed over to where Harry, Louis, and I were standing, obviously pissed off that he lost to Niall. I stepped back, I didn't trust Zayn, not because he was a werewolf, but because I knew that he was a player.

"What's wrong Iris," Louis asked I guess finally snapping out of his trance.

"N-nothing," I stuttered. Damn me and my nervousness. Zayn was pissed and I could see him stepping closer, so I stepped backwards.

"Zayn leave her be," Harry warned.

"No she is mine and I will do what I please." Zayn snapped, his eyes going bright gold.

"Zayn gets horny when he is mad... And everytime you step back your hurting his feelings making him hurt and angry therefore sexually flustered." Louis said starring at Zayn, smirking. Zayn's face went solid and his body tensed, he looked over at me, and I quickly looked away. This was extremely awkward. I glanced up at Louis just in time to see Zayn punch him right In the face. Louis screamed in pain as his body slammed into the ground. Zayn's eyes were glowing brighter, and Louis seemed to understand why and decided to aggravate him more.

"See iris, when Zayn's eyes glow this bright yellow color it means he is sexually flustered," Louis said smiling widely has Zayn's eyes turned black. Zayn roared and leaped onto Louis pounding his face in.

"Okay Iris, different colored eyes stand for different things, when are wolf side is surfacing our eyes are normally gold, when we are angry they are black, when we are in a cuddly and loving mood our eyes are purple, when we are sad they go blue, and when we are horny they are like flames." Harry explained as Zayn continued to beat Louis's face in.

Blood was streaming from Louis' face but Louis was laughing causing Zayn to punch harder. Rose was still talking with Niall, and I could see him look out way and Niall's eyes were purple, meaning he was in love. But they turned black as he jumped up and ran to Zayn and Louis.

"ZAYN STOP BEING AN ARSE!" Niall bellowed only fueling Zayn's anger.

"Dammit Zayn, no one cares about your fucking problems, she isn't going to let you in her pants so stop taking your anger out on us!" Niall bellowed pushing Zayn off of Louis.

Zayn's eyes were beautiful, they were so bright like flames. I was memorized, before the bright beautiful color was replaced with a deep blue. Hurt was all over his face and my heart broke at this.

"Zayn just go get some hooker to take care of your problems, I mean if it makes you feel better, just call out Iris's name while your climaxing, that should take care of your needs," Louis said smiling evilly at Zayn, earning another punch in the face by Zayn.

"STOP," I screamed at them all making them all jump including Rose who was standing next to Harry. I didn't bother saying anything else I just walked away, I took the path back to the car, and slid down it to where my back was pressed against it and I was sitting on the ground. My hands were shaking, and I wanted to cry that was embarrassing, I don't want Zayn banging another girl thinking of me, it was awful. I shuddered and hid my face with my hands.

I heard gravel crunch and I looked up to see Zayn walked towards me, he was wearing sunglasses that hid his eyes perfectly. He sat down next to me not saying anything. "I'm sorry that I make you uncomfortable," Zayn whispered but I still could hear the pain in his voice.

"Do I really make you sexually flustered?" I asked before I realized what i had said. I expected him to laugh but he just went rigid and quiet. "Zayn?" I asked worriedly. He lifted his head and looked at me. I lifted my hand and touched his cheek, he seemed to lean against my touch. With my other hand I took of his glasses and was met by his blazing eyes. I was once again memorised by the beauty of his features. His eyes were the answer to my question, his face looked lost, confused, broken, and scared. I studied every feature of his face, and he did the same, the sun was shining bright against us and I was completely comfortable next to Zayn. His eyes suddenly came to life as he leaned in closer to me, I gladly closed the distance and our lips met, but i didn't dare close my eyes because my eyes were watching his. His eyes were so bright and you could see purple swirl around with the now blazing bright yellow. He kissed me with so much passion and lust that my head was spinning.

He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I gladly allowed and his tongue explored my mouth. He groaned and I shivered as he pulled me into his lap. I tangled my hands in his hair and tugged making him growl. His eyes looked like fire, a mixture of yellow, orange, and red. I knew it was because he was very aroused, I could tell by his erection that was now against my leg.

"Umm we all need to talk," Niall interrupted. "Its About Isaac,"

Zayn growled but got up pulling me up with him. My eyes were glued to the floor and I was blushing like madly.

"Come on guys, you and Rose can follow us in your guy's car." Harry said jumping into Niall's car along with the other boys.

I don't think I wanted to know anymore about these strange boys.