Chapter 54

Never Again: Chapter 54

Iris's POV

So maybe we heard everything they said. The guys were telling me what they were talking about because after rose growled at me my wolf completely disappeared, but I don't think anyone could tell. Louis wasn't reading my mind because he was too busy listened to Rose and Niall.

"They're coming," Louis hissed.

"Don't mention anything!" I snapped and they just nodded knowing that if they said something Rose would probably kill them. I just wish she just wouldn't mate Niall.

She still had a chance to leave, she wasn't fully connected to the pack, she could leave. I wanted to leave, i loved Zayn, but if I had a choice to go back in time to change it then I would, I would have never slept with Zayn, I would never have mated with Zayn and become apart of the pack. but it didn't matter I was leaving if I survived the Daemons.

The rest of the day was awkward, everyone tried not to notice how clingy Niall was to Rose. I wanted to punch him, but then he would eat me and I wouldn't be able to defend my self. I was sitting on the roof watching the sun set knowing that rose was giving e everything away for Niall, but why. I was stuck with Zayn, I loved him but like I said before I would definitely change it if I got the chance to.

Rose joined me outside. "Hey," she said awkwardly, and I gave her a half smile. "I'm mating with Niall tonight and I'm scared," she spit out. I pretended to look shocked but then I frowned.

"Why," I asked, and she looked confused.

"Why what?" she asked.

"Why would you throw your only shot of freedom away," I asked seriously, now rose was the shocked one.

"Because I love him, i love the pack, and i will finally be really apart of the pack," she said meaning every word.

"But you still can leave, you still can travel, and you still have the shot to be happy," I said.

" Iris, i am happy, and it might be your dream to travel. But why would I want to travel alone and besides I don't want to leave the pack," Rose said confidently.

"Right," I said shaking my head.

"What?" she asked but I just shook my head.

"Nothing, I will get the boys and we will leave you and Niall alone," I said and she smiled.

"Thanks,"she said hugging me I just fake smiled, I still think she shouldn't mate Niall but whatever.

I went downstairs and saw Niall and Zayn talking in the living room. Zayn was smiling and looked like he was congratulating Niall. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to them. Zayn and Niall are close and it makes me sick.

"Niall if you hurt Rose i will kill you, she is giving everything up to you, and you don't deserve her. Not even a little. You are a bitchy pathetic excuse for an alpha and I'm just glad that she will also officially be alpha and her intelligence will make up for your stupidity. So don't hurt her, I already tried to convince her not too but she is in love with you and loves the pack. So she is going to give her freedom to you, even though a mate is not worth loosing your freedom over," I snapped at Niall.

Everyone heard my little outburst, even Rose did. She was staring at me a little shocked. Zayn growled at me for disrespecting the alpha.

"God Zayn just stop being up Niall's ass! Okay he is a big boy he doesn't need you to stick up for him every time, god," I exaggerated, and then i went up stairs and through on some jeans and a graphic-t, and put my keds on and then my hair up in a messy bun.

"Okay boys let's go," I yelled.

"Where are we going, and why do you have the keys why can't we just run," Louis asked.

"We are going to the movies and my wolf is sleeping so leave her alone," i lied.

My wolf was no longer their but didn't think about it because if I did then i would miss her, and Louis would find out the truth, but I just decided to keep in to my self. So i thought about movies and fire so Louis would be distracted.

We got to the movies and there were so many people. I smiled, because i didn't want to kill them, and I was just like them now, minuse the living with werewolves thing.

We watched the a weird movie about preople dying and leaving, and it reminded me of my wolf. I missed her terribly. I just wish I could either be normal or have her come back and we can leave together. I liked the ladder of the two. I just needed my wolf, because without her I was completely alone and I missed her. I would do anything if she came back. Even if I was forced to kill a member of my own pack, I would do that to get her back. She was me and I was her. I would find a new mate, leave the pack, kill another memeber, anything to just have my other half back.

I sighed and contined to watch the movie. I seriously would sell my soul for her back. Because I was dying without her, and if worse came to worse, I would even join the other pack to fight my own if i could get her back.

I just hope Niall and Rose have a better night then what I was having.