Chapter 25

Never Again: Chapter 25

Iris's POV

So maybe I was faster than I thought I was. Louis and Zayn were chasing me, and they were incredibly slow, me on the other hand, I was fast, I had no idea where I was going. But I just needed to run, my wolf loved it, she kept wanting to go faster. So I let her, the more She wanted, the more I gave her. She craved the freedom that I was giving her, I was basically sitting back and letting her run.

"IRIS," Louis called obviously winded. But I kept running gaining speed, as they were losing it.

"Dammit how fast can she go," Zayn growled from far behind me. I smiled and let my wolf run even faster, even though I was letting her take control she wanted something but I didn't know what she wanted so I couldn't give it to her. I continued to run instead I wasn't going to stop, I didn't want to stop but my wolf whined and slowed down. She wanted to check on Liam, and I did too, so we stopped.

Louis and Zayn finally caught up to me, taking deep breathes.

"We need to talk to Niall right now!" Louis practically bellowed at whoever was listening.

"Why," I asked.

"Your eyes were blood red! Not a pretty red like Rose's but it was like thick dark red! It resembled blood." Zayn said worried. Why was this asshole talking to me. I growled at Zayn then took off running home.

I reached home and everyone was sitting outside. Liam was talking to Harry, and Niall and Rose both seemed excited about something.

"Where is Louis and Zayn," Harry asked.

"I out ran them" I beamed. Happy that they couldn't catch me.

Finally Louis and Zayn came running out of the woods, breathing heavy. "Why are you guys so slow," Liam asked.

"More like Iris is too fast," Louis said panting.

"Niall what does it mean of your eyes are blood red," Zayn asked. Niall's once happy smile, turned into a immediate frown.

"Why," Niall asked, sounding worried.

"Because Iris's eyes were blood red, and it was terrifying," Louis said sitting down.

"This is bad ..... Really bad," Niall started mumbling, as he went inside to get a book.

"So what is the good news," Louis asked. Rose frowned and looked worried.

"ROSE IS AN ALPHA!" Harry said happily.

"Yay!" Louis cheered.

"That's awesome," Zayn said.

"Yeah she can turn into a full wolf and heal animals and things," Liam said happily.

"That's great!" I said hugging Rose. I could tell that she was scared, but before I could ask what was wrong, Niall came back outside looking angry and upset.

"Sorry to rain on the parade but I have bad news, Iris is dangerous and we need to watch her." Niall said sitting down.

"What?" I asked before anyone else could.

"You too can turn into a full wolf but you should try your hardest not too. You have so much hate in you, your like a forest fire, if anything upsets you, you get angry. If you were to turn into a full wolf all your hate and anger would be channeled and you would become venomous. So your bite is dangerous, your eyes are blood red showing you are capable of destruction and blood shed." Niall said. Everyone was silent and I was just in shock.

"Iris you need to try your hardest to control your anger, your wolf is damaged, it doesn't always happen, just like finding someone like Rose is amazingly rare. It is a blessing for a pack to have an alpha like Rose, she can heal and is protective over her pack. She is also understanding, that is why she is a blessing, but having a damaged wolf like you, Iris, in the pack is a curse. You are capable of so much pain and destruction. I just can hope that you don't change into your full wolf form, or there will be no hope for you." Niall explained further.

Liam put and arm over my shoulder protectively, he knew I was upset, I didn't want to be a curse, hell I already was cursed. So why did I have to be a burden to everyone else?

I wanted to turn though, my wolf begged my to turn, that's what she wanted when we were running she begged for control, I liked her taking control, so did she.

"Iris don't," Louis growled, I hadn't realized but I got off the porch and was pacing in front of the house.

"But Louis she wants out," I whined.

"NO IRIS," Niall growled, I could hear the authority in his voice. I knew Niall and Rose were the alphas, I didn't suspect Rose at first. I already knew Niall was in line for the alpha position. But Rose surprised me. I was happy for her, even though I knew that I wasn't going to listen.

"NO," he roared again, if I was normal than maybe I would have listened, maybe I would obey, but his authority didn't affect me. I could see it affecting the others, it just didn't affect me, or Rose of course but she was an alpha too.

Suddenly Niall transformed and it sounded like something exploding, but it was just his bones breaking to turn into a beautiful bear sized wolf. His eyes were his normal color and he growled a warning growl. Maybe I would have listened if he didn't "command" me. I hated when someone tried to control me.

My wolf begged me to turn and so I let her. I felt like I was on fire, my bones snapped, and I let her free, with a loud growl I shook my fur out. And looked at my self in the reflection of a window. I had a beautiful black coat, but wild red eyes. I loved how I looked, Niall immediately went to human form, he was naked, but i don't think he cared at the moment. He put his hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing Niall," Harry asked.

"She isn't in control, and it's her first transformation, it is best not to try and intimidate her, she won't back down, and her bite is dangerous. Just make sure you don't give her a reason to attack you," Niall explained taking a seat on the porch.

I beamed, I liked being in my wolf form, I trotted around, with a wolfy grin on my face. They say I wasn't in control, but how would they know. I just let my wolf have fun and we agreed on things.

I sniffed smells out and dug holes. I was still being watched by 6 worried eyes, as I pranced around.

"She seems innocent enough," Zayn said, he was leaning against a tree.

"Zayn leave her alone, come over here and sit," Niall said worriedly.

"Yeah Zayn just leave Iris alone," Liam growled. I stopped to watch and listen to what they were doing.

"SHUTUP Liam .... You don't own anyone, stop pretending your someone your not," Zayn yelled. I was listening so closely that when he yelled it hurt my ears.

I growled baring my teeth at Zayn, "Niall get her," Zayn said worriedly.

"You hurt her ears Zayn" Louis said,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUST GET HER," Zayn bellowed.

I growled and pounced on him. He screamed in pain and it hurt my ears. So I bit down on his shoulder and growled, he screamed in pain, but I liked causing him pain, he was the one who made me this, so he should like it too. I clawed down his chest as he screamed in pain again.

I pulled away and Zayn fell to the ground, screaming that his shoulder was on fire. Everyone looked at me with disappointment and sadness, I just gave them a Wolfy grin and took off running. I let my paws pound into the ground taring up grass and dirt as I went faster, this time I let her completely free, and we sped off, as her howls filled the sky. I could feel all the anger and hate rush through me, and I knew it was a good thing we left because I craved the pain I caused others. And I know that others will feel the pain that I felt, one way or another, i was going to let screams of agony fill the night.