Chapter 64 (part 2)

Never Again: Chapter 64

*part 2*

Rose's POV

I laced my hand in Niall's as he led me up the steps. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. We finally got to the top steps, Niall still hasn't said what he wanted to talk about but I wish I knew. He wouldn't even look at me, was he mad? I don't know what he could be mad about.

As we walked into our room I began to feel Niall's anger, his face was stone though. He was staring straight forward not looking down at me or anything. I sat on the bed, while Niall locked the door, weird. Then he went to our stereo and turned it up, next he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He must really not want anyone to here our little talk.

"Why do you want to talk," I asked and Niall turned to face me, his eyes were a blackish color, but more like a gray. They had a tiny flecks of yellow.

"Cut the fucking innocent act Rose," Niall spit. What was he talking about, what innocent act?

"What are you talking abo-" I didn't finish because Niall punched the wall by a picture of me and my parents at the Empire State Building.

"I'm talking about you and Blake! Fucking hell Rose I can see the way you were looking at him, and the way he looked at you!" Niall pulled at the roots of his hair, pacing back and forth in front of me.

I choked when I realized he thought I would ever cheat on him, or have feelings for his friend.

"The way he said your name, FUCK," Niall yelled and punched another hole in the wall, this time by a picture of him and I eating ice cream and laughing. I stood up to comfort him. "Sit the fuck down, don't touch me," he spit and I stood frozen in place.

"Niall, you know I hate being cussed at,"

"Well don't look all googly eyed at one of my mates and I wouldn't have to!" He sneered and ran his hands through his hair again, pulling at the ends. I've never seen him this upset.

My wolf whined so loud it made me go weak. She hated seeing Niall mad at my behalf and I know she just wanted to comfort him. My wolf had no feelings towards Blake, I didn't either. At least I don't think I do. Blake just treated me so sweet and made me forget about all the things that were worrying me.

"I only love you," I said, looking at my fingers. I know I was wrong, I know I shouldn't feel anything towards Blake.

"Yeah whatever. That's why you spent the whole day with him yesterday right?" Niall asked and stared intensely at me while I stared at my fingers.

"Spending one day with a boy that's not you isn't a crime. He made me feel like I was a normal teenager again. I've been going crazy thinking of all the possible things that could happen with the Daemons. I'm scared and I'm weak," I said, I continued to play with my fingers and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly and looked at Niall, finally, he had stopped pacing and was staring at me with his hands on his hips. "I'm sorry ok? It was nice to feel normal for a few hours."

"Don't cry,"

"I told you I'm weak I can't help it," I said it again an it made my wolf whine because she disagreed with me.

"You aren't weak," Niall said and knelt down in from of me while I sat on the bed. "I'm sorry I flipped shit. I was just so jealous. He looks at you the way I do, but that isn't your fault,"

"It's alright," I mumbled and wiped away more tears.

"No it's not I made you cry," Niall's voice cracked, his eyes were so blue when I looked at them.

"Niall, I'm fine,"

"Then why are you crying?" He asked and I played with his hands instead of mine.

"I don't know,"

"Why aren't you talking to me like you talked to Blake?" Niall asked and I couldn't help but feel my guilt eat at me. I shouldn't have told Blake so much when I barely knew him.

"Because he asked about my favorite bands and my favorite movies. He didn't want me to think about my problems, but I told him anyway because he took time to understand my feelings."

"How can I understand when you haven't even given me a chance," Niall countered. It was true, he never asked but I never told him my feelings. I never gave him a chance to understand.

"Do you want to know then?" I asked and Niall sat on the bed next to me.

"Yes, please I need to know," Niall said almost urgently and I smiled.

I told him how I felt about the Daemons first. Then about how i could sense Ronnie being nothing but trouble. Finally, I told him about how I felt I would fail the pack because I am weak and shouldn't be alpha at all. Once I was finished explaining Niall didn't say anything, he stared at me. Like he was thinking, or understanding.

"I hope you know, whatever happens with the Daemons I will protect you and our pack until my heart stops beating. As for Ronnie, I broke up with her because she cheated on me. Don't feel like her as a threat, she's nothing to me. And for you being weak, that's not at all true. You're only 17 and you've had to deal with all this shit and that means you're one if the strongest people I know. The boys love you, I love you, Iris loves you because you're smart and not at all a bad alpha. Hell, if anyone is a bad alpha it would be me, I shouldn't have let you bottle all of your feelings up in the first place," Niall whispered and pulled me against his chest. I sniffled a bit and smiled because he was trying to make me feel better.

"Thank you," I whispered and kissed the rose on his shoulder. He smiled down at me and kissed the crown of my head. I cuddled closer to his chest and peppered his neck with kisses. His skin was soft below his jaw, I began to suck and bite there and a small moan escaped his mouth.

Niall showed me he could listen just as well as Blake, maybe eve better. And maybe Niall could take my mind of things in other ways. I straddled Niall's waist as he stared at me. I smiled and went back to kissing him. I hovered over his mouth for a moment before I crashed them against my own. Our lips moved in sync and the only time they disconnected was when I pulled Niall's shirt over his head. Niall sat up, pulling me along. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my fingers traced the tattoos he had on each arm. I watched as goosebumps appeared on his skin.

"Rose?" Niall asked, slightly breathless. I smiled and nodded for him to go on. "I just want you to know I love you. You don't have to do anything to prove to me that you love me,"

"That's not what this is about," I reassured him and he smiled. He took off my silk robe, sliding it down my bare skin until it was in a heap on the floor. "Lets try something different," I said an Niall nodded. I got off of him and he stood up, taking off his grey sweats and his boxers.

"Fuck," Niall muttered and rolled a condom over his boner. I laughed and he glared at me for a moment then laughed as well. "Come here," Niall's smile lit up the dim room an I giggled as I made my way over to him, straddling his waist but standing on my knees above his boner. "You're so beautiful," Niall mumbled and kissed my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his large hands held on to my hips as he pushed them down.

I gasped into our kiss. It felt different since we were sitting, and not laying down. I moved my hips against Niall, he moaned again. He hooked his arms around mg lower back and held me close as I continued to move against him. He was whispering things I couldn't understand. I kissed his neck an then his mouth, tangling my finger in his hair.

"Niall," I moaned his name against his lips and he smirked. I was climaxing and I moaned louder than I did before sending Niall over the edge. I shook against him, riding it out and he moaned and cursed.

As we were finishing, a knock and from the door, making me come back to reality. I got off Niall and went into the bathroom leaving Niall. Niall cursed loudly and stumbled, trying to put his sweats back on.

I was still catching my breath as I tried to listen to who it was, but they were silent and the music was blaring. The hamper in our bathroom had clothes that didn't smell awful, so I got my hair wet in the shower to act like that was what I was doing. Then I slipped on a pair of pj shorts and one of Niall's shirt. I opened the door to the bathroom to a surprise.

Why was Blake in here?