Chapter 62

Never Again: Chapter 62

Iris's POV

I woke up with a pounding in my body It was early morning now. It looks like I slept for a day or two. Suddenly I sensed someone by me, I looked over to see Rose asleep by my side. How the fuck did she find me?

I also saw all the bullets by my side, she must have been taking them out since she cant heal me. I felt our bond reconnect, and it was a relieving feeling, but suddenly I was pounded by Rose's emotions. It hurt so bad, and I could tell that she was having a hard time staying strong, if she hasn't lost it yet.

Yet, there was a feeling she was trying to block, I didn't like it, I didn't know what it was. She was fighting a feeling that she had no control over.
I sighed deeply once I figured out the feeling.

It was love.

I slowly got up out between the rocks and stretched my burning legs. I was extremely weak, I had never felt this weak before, and it scared me. I knew it had to do with wolfsbane and Rose not being strong herself. I barked at Rose and she jumped awake. I could see the pain in her eyes and the fake smile she tried to pull. She was too broken to pull off being happy

I laid down in the long grass and waited for her to come out. Then with the rest of my strength I turned human.

"What's wrong," I asked. She started to say something but then she broke down in tears and I comforted her. She told me what happened while I was sleeping, apparently Rose's wolf knew where I was and she ran here and stayed with me for the rest of the day and this morning. So I had been sleeping a whole day.

She explained the whole Blake thing, and I never interrupted her. Then she told me how much she truly hated Ronnie, and I knew this was all normal. When she was finished I hugged her and then I began.

"That is normal Rose, your wolf is feeling threatened by her because she used to be with your mate. Your wolf also things Niall likes her still, which I know can't be true and this whole situation makes you question everything you did. Your wolf also is seeking the comfort that Niall can't provide so she is reaching out to Blake. I know for a fact that you don't like or love Blake like Niall. He might become a good friend but that's it, your wolf's emotions are just messing with your head. " I explained.

And she just nodded, and I felt really proud that she shared this secret with me so I decided to share one of mine with her.

"You know, I used to date Liam before my parents died." I said and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "It didn't get far because once my parents died we just stopped and he became my best friend again, my brother. He was truly my first kiss but I didnt count it as a kiss because we were we both promised not to talk about it. And if you truly want to know.... Zayn didn't take my virginity," I said and this time she chocked on air.

"Did you and Liam..."she trailed off. I just nodded.

"I like to believe Zayn was my first but he wasn't. Liam and I got drunk at a party and my parents were out of town on their anniversary. So Liam and I went to my house and we lost our virginity. I didn't remember most of it the next day so we both agreed it didn't happen but it definitely did." I explained, and Rose just sat there shocked.

"I never loved Liam like I loved Zayn, Liam was more like my brother, so I can tell you that Niall doesn't love this girl Ronnie, he loves you, and I know by knowledge that when you mate with your mate, you realise that the past was a mistake," I said and then I got up and turned wolf.

I hope Rose understands that Niall does love her and not Ronnie.