Chapter 7

Never Again: Chapter 7

Iris's pov

It was Saturday morning and I was up early so I could return Rose's dress. I didn't want Liam to see me, or he might start lecturing me again, and I really just want to be left alone.

I grabbed Liam's keys and took his car over to Rose's house.

I knocked on the door and Niall answered it, startling me.

"Hi Iris," he said smirking at the discomfort he was causing me.

"I came to return Rose's dress and shoes," I explained taking an uneasy step backwards.

"Iris!" Rose cheered when she popped up beside Niall. I smiled a little and handed her everything she lent to me last night. "You didn't have to return it," she said laughing a little, but then I caught sight of her bruised face.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE," I practically screamed shoving Niall out of my way to get a better look at her swollen cheek.

"Oh um someone almost raped me, and um.. They hit me a couple of times." She mumbled. I was shocked.

"Where the fuck were you Niall?!" I screeched at him.

"It is okay Louis helped me and then Niall came back and took care of the problem," Rose said sweetly, but Niall looked sad.

"Did he kill him?!" I asked in panic.

"Nooo," Rose said now laughing.

"Well he looks like a murderer," I mumbled, but he seemed to hear and snickered.

"Well you can hang out with us today, Niall's friends are coming over soon too," Rose said happily.

"Oh ... Um.... Erm... I don't think that is a very good idea, Liam doesn't know where I am." I said worried.

"Is Liam your boyfriend," a voice rang out behind me making me jump. I turned around to see Louis, Harry, and Zayn standing in the doorway behind me. I walked further inside so I wouldn't have to be so close to them.

"HELL NO! He is basically my brother, I live with him," I said. Everyone looked confused. "Oh well my parents died 3 years ago and Liam was my only friend and his parents loved me so they adopted me into their family," I explained.

They all looked a little upset when I said that but I was more focused on the fact that Zayn was devouring me with his eyes. I didn't look like I did last night, even though my hair was down and curled because I thought it looked pretty last night so i decided to curl it again. I was wearing a grey sweater with black leggings and my grey vans. Yet he wouldn't stop eyeing me.

"So are you going to stay," Zayn spoke up.

"Please," Rose begged.

"Fine," I muttered and pushed past Niall.

I wandered to her kitchen and sat down at Rose's table.

I realised Zayn had a case of beer with him. "Really? Is the only thing you do is drink? I mean seriously." I growled, Zayn looked hurt by my sudden outburst. But I still had a hangover from yesterday so I couldn't bear watching them drink , if that is what they were going to do I would leave.

"No," Zayn said quietly and shoved the beer in Rose's cabinet.

"Well I have heard your conversations before, all you guys talk about is drinking, getting high, and having sex," I stated anger and jealousy getting the best of me. Why was I jealous and angry ?

I don't really know probably because he really was a player and he uses girls as toys, but yet I envied the girls that he paid attention too. Wow I was so stupid.