Chapter 65

Never Again: Chapter 65

Iris's POV

At the moment Blake and Niall were yelling at each other. Everyone heard Niall scream at Rose and accusing her of cheating on him with Blake. So then Blake, being an idiot, went upstairs to apologize but instead yelled at Niall for yelling at Rose.

Basically I was ignoring everyone, no one bothered to ask me where I had been, or how I was, and I was gone longer than Rose. So I just sat at the table and let my self heal while I watched the fight between Blake and Niall. Rose was growling at both of them. And I sat at a table watching with boredom. Everyone else was freaking out, if I wanted too, I could walk up to them and lay my hands on each of their chests and take away their anger. I had read that just like Rose can heal people physically I can take their anger away. It isn't really for their benefits, it's for my wolf who is strongest when she is angry. I can just take their anger and use it as my own, but I didn't feel like helping them either did my wolf.

Suddenly Blake punched Niall in the face, and Rose jumped in and grabbed Niall, because if she didn't we all know WORLD WAR THREE, Would break out with werewolves and hunters.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP NOW! BLAKE, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF, AND NIALL, I ONLY LOVE YOU AND I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! SO BOTH OF YOU SHUTUP AND STOP!" She bellowed with her alpha voice. It was the very first time she ever used her alpha voice.

They both stopped and bowed their heads in submission. I smiled wildly, she was in charge of Niall, HA! Her alpha controlled Niall's!

I finally got up from the seat that I had been in since we got back to the house. No one had said a word to me, so I just sat there while they ignored me. I was invisible, I always am. That's why I act out most of the times, any reaction is better than none.

I got up and walked to the door I needed to run, my wolf was antsy I opened the door and a gun was shoved into my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK," I roared breaking the tension from the living room. Ronnie was holding a gun to me and she seemed pissed and scared out of her mind. She also looked insane, and my wolf sensed something was up.

"Ronnie?! Put the gun down!" Blake roared but Ronnie shook her head.

"No! They are evil! They are dangerous!" She screamed and I could see that no hunter was going to stop her, as she walked forward I stepped backwards until we were in the living room.

"They are going to kill me no matter what I do, so I'm going to at least piss them off as much as possible." She said and I was amused, maybe it was stupid that my wolf liked the gun and her anger pointed directly to us. My wolf and I weren't afraid of death. But we knew she wasn't going to kill us, we sensed it, she just wanted to piss everyone off.

"I won't shoot Iris if Niall kisses me in front of Rose." She said but what caught my attention is that she was dead serious.

"Oooh Niall someone wants a smooch," I said, snickering. Rose was growling, and Niall was ridged. Everyone was to the side of me, so I could see everything, like Zayn all wolfy.

"I will kiss you," Zayn said, and my head whipped to the side to meet Zayn's gaze.

He was trying to keep the alphas happy, he didn't want rose and Niall to split up.

"Um she asked Niall" I snapped, and I looked back to see Ronnie's amused face, shit now she knew my weakness.

"No it is okay Zayn will do," she said smiling at me but also cocking the gun.

"How about we let her shoot me," I said, that would be better than giving her what's mine.

"No that's not an option!" Rose snaps and takes a step forward.

"Rose if you take one more step I will shoot her and it will be your fault!" Ronnie screams. And she hits my head with the gun, I growled but it was over powered by Rose's growl.

"Ronnie I will kiss you just stop hurting Iris," Zayn says kindly and walks over. Zayn cautiously walks over and I watch as he kisses her lips. Then she takes the gun and puts it to his head so I won't try anything as she kissed MY mate.

Then she pulled away, and when she wasn't paying attention I leapt onto her. She accidentally fired the bullet and it shot me in the leg, pain exploded in my leg and I could of swore that I was dying. But I couldnt hear anything but my victims screams as I pinned her clawed wrists above her head. All I could see was my enemy, my eyes were so red that I could only see red and the outline of Ronnie.

"She is going to kill me," Ronnie screams and I laughed hysterically.

"Im gonna rip your face off," I say calmly before it turns into a snarl. Then she screams again as I began to crush her hands. I can see blood pouring from her pathetic human body. I knew she was only bleeding internally becaise i was making her, i was making the blood seep out of her eyes, ears, nose and mouth. All I wanted was too taste her blood so I bent down and grabbed some with my finger, then I licked it off my finger and growled, my wolf loved the taste of human blood She screamed even louder, and all i could do was laugh at her. I laughed at her pain, I laughed as she tried to escape from under me, and I just laughed because it was funny to watch her suffer.

I finished breaking every single finger on her hands so she couldn't threaten to pull the trigger of a gun on me anymore. Then I scratched her lips making them bleed so she knew not to kiss anyone else and stood up. Oh how it took so fucking much strength to let her live.i so badly wanted to sink my teeth into her

"Next time don't play games with the devil, or I will burn you," I said and then spit on her terrified face and then I stopped her internal bleeding, so I wouldn't kill her.

"Don't mess with me or Rose, or anyone for that matter or I will kill you so slowly that you will beg me to hurry up. So here is your final warning, DON'T TOUCH WHAT'S MINE," I screamed and then I kicked her in the stomach and slowly looked away . Everyone was just watching me with a shocked expression, I don't think they were expecting me to let her live . Rose was smiling, which was unexpected, but I had to leave before I killed Ronnie off.

My blood was still boiling, I could still see red and my wolf craved, no needed her blood. Ronnie had touched our mate, she was the enemy, and enemy's die!

"You are an awful creature, you really should be killed! Your just like the Daemons! You enjoy watching people suffer you crave blood and you are pure evil," Blake screamed breaking the shock everyone was in.

One of the male hunters grabbed his gun, but I broke his arm and the gun.

"Well that's a good observation Blake," I stated darkly and I slowly stalked towards him, my eyes were red still but my wolf was in control she wanted Blake's blood.

I was about to pounce on Blake when Rose stopped me. "NO IRIS," she said sternly but shockingly I shook her arm off my shoulder and growled a vicious blood curdling growl. I wanted Blake's blood. Rose turned wolf and I stared her down, oh dear this wolf needs help.

I turned wolf, and with all the willpower I had left, I let Rose lead me out. She mostly nudged me out the door, even though we both knew that we wanted my wolf to kill Ronnie, she had to do her alpha deeds. I just dragged my big fury body into the yard.

I just became the most hated member of our pack.