Chapter 52

Never Again: Chapter 52

Iris's POV

I woke up to the sound of a car starting. I sat up, the sun was shining brightly it looked like it was sometime in the afternoon. But something was off, my wolf, was still sleeping, and she wasn't stirring.

I watched as Niall and Rose drive away, I couldn't hear what they were saying because my wolf wasn't allowing me to use my super hearing. I was weak, so very weak, and my wolf just wanted to give up, she was falling apart. And I wanted her to he better, but she wasn't going to. I knew the now, but I wasn't going to accept that. Even though I was losing my wolf, and my self, but I couldn't stop it.

I think Niall's and Rose's date went well, they needed it. They needed the alone times. I could see their bond growing. It made me happy that Rose was happy. Rose was my sister and I always wanted her to be happy. I don't really know what they did on their date. I couldn't hear, and I didn't bother getting up to find out, I just laid on the roof when they left to the time they returned, which was late that night.

I had spent the whole day by my self, I think I hurt Zayn's feelings yesterday, but what I said was true and everyone knew it. I didn't move at all, I just laid there with my eyes close, and my wolf never woke up she just avoided the world, and I did too.

After Niall and Rose arrived home I fell asleep, and I was awoken by my wolf stirring. Something was wrong, but i didn't know what. She didn't make a noise like usual, she just squirmed around. And I knew she was in pain. I sighed and pushed my self up. I went to the loo and then went down stairs. It took a while since my body wasn't healing.

I walked past the living room, where everyone was sitting. They were all laughing and listening to music, they all where drinking alcohol and talking about Niall's and Rose's date, apparently to a lake right outside of town. They seemed happy, well that was until they saw me.

I walked into the kitchen, and drank some water. It felt like my wolf was slipping away. But I couldn't help her.

Rose walked into the kitchen and jumped on the counter so she was facing me.

"What's wrong," Rose asked studying my face.

"Nothing," I lied,my voice came out barely above a whisper.

"She's lying," Louis said walking in with the rest of the pack. I sighed loudly, this was stupid they should leave me alone. Everyone looked at me to see if he was telling the truth but I couldn't bring my self to speak.

"Her wolf is depressed, she is leaving," Louis said sounding sad.

"But when your a werewolf, and your wolf leaves you on purpose you can die!" Niall said.

"How?" Zayn asked finally saying something, other than glaring at me.

"Well when a wolf is depressed and wants to leave then usually the person who has the wolf wants to leave and is depressed, so when the wolf leaves they will become even more depressed of alone, and they will ...." Niall trailed off. He was right I loved my wolf, she was a part of me, and I didn't want her to leave me.

"But shouldn't her wolf want to stay strong for others, her wolf is alpha material, so why isn't she acting like it," Rose asked Niall.

"Even the strongest wolves get tried of pleasing others when they get nothing but hate for it," Niall spoke quietly, but his words described my wolf and I.

"BUT WE DON'T HATE HER," Harry got angry which surprised me so I jumped.

"We know that, but Iris and her wolf doesn't feel that way," Niall said. I was really tired and I just wanted to sit down. So I just fell to the floor and sat up. They all looked at me strange, but I was tired, my body wasn't used to the weight of the world. It was used to my wolf's strength, hearing, speed, smell, and sight. It wasn't used to being human. Even though my wolf was still hanging on, she wasn't truly there.