Chapter 75

Never Again: Chapter 75

Iris POV

Everything had fell apart and Everyone was confused and lost.

Rose had been gone for a week now and no one was speaking to each other unless it was to scream at one another. Niall wasn't acting like an alpha, he was more like a stranger to us. Zayn was distant, Harry was cold, and Louis just cried all the time.

The hunters said that they would come back when Rose did and then they left. They couldn't deal with our mental problems, so basically we were defenseless if the Daemons decided to attack.

For that reason my wolf hated Rose.

None of us had been blocked from Rose this long before, we haven't even heard from her. She could be dead for all we knew, and that was the worst part about all of this. No one knew anything about Rose and it was tearing everyone apart.

HELL, Niall didn't even talk to us anymore. But the more everyone snapped and screamed at each other, the more my wolf hated them. They were all weak in her eyes, even Rose, the only reason we ran away was so that we didn't hurt anyone else, but Rose has no excuse. The pack was weak to begin with and now that Rose ran off the pack wasn't a pack at all it was just screwed up.

I was sitting outside listening to music, I enjoyed the silence but at the same time I hated the silence. I looked up at the moon, and this time I didn't except its comfort. The moon pitied me, and I was tired of the moon giving me no answers. The moon knew where Rose was but it wouldn't help me. I loved the moon since my parents died, the moon reminded me of my parents just like the 3 bird tattoos I had on my body. I remember someone asking me about them once, I don't remember who exactly, but I do remember telling them that they represented my parents. Back then when I got my tattoos I didn't know why I got the third bird, but now that I have it, it can represent Liam.

My wolf whined loudly to the moon, we were asking her to comfort us. My wolf missed Liam, she actually knew Liam, and maybe the worst part was that she loved Liam, she understood what Liam meant to me, she knew Liam was my first. She knew I shared my first kiss with him, and she knew that he was there for me when I was weak. She knew that Liam took me into his house and gave me a home, a family, and his heart. But in the end the only thing I gave him was a painful death.

Now I was sobbing, my wolf was whining loudly and shifting inside me. The pain was fully coming now, rose had made me weaker when she left, and now my emotions were conflicting with my wolf's and we were a mess. I through my sweat shirt off and was left in my bra. I looked at my tattoos, one was on my waist, my chest, and my shoulder. I growled and cried and sharpened my nail. I was gonna engrave their names where they belonged, including Aden's. I put the words MOM on my shoulder. Then I put DAD on my waist, lastly I put LIAM and ADEN on my chest. It probably will go away but it was enough for now. Then it began raining, I caused the rain this time, Niall stopped the ongoing thunder storm two days ago when he finally went numb of all his emotions. But tonight I let the rain pour and I turned into my wolf.

We then howled loudly, very loudly, we howled to the moon letting our pain fill the night. Soon I heard Niall below me on the ground and he turned wolf and howled with me. Zayn, Harry, and Louis quickly joined in. For once we all stopped screaming and hating each other. We all howled our pain, and as we howled it got louder and it felt like the moon was helping us. We all wanted Rose to hear us, that was a common goal for us all. We missed Rose and we had to let her hear out pain. So that's what we did the whole night. We howled to the moon and to Rose. We needed her, and every night if she wasn't home we would all howl to her. And it was decided, we made a silently pledge to howl to Rose until she returned.

We needed our alpha and I needed my friend because with out her I was losing my mind.