An affair?

*Ryan's face goes white*
Dove: R...Ryan?
*he stays frozen in place, she stands up and steps away from him*
Ryan: Chlo
Dove: NO!
Ryan: Chloe!
*he steps towards her and she runs away from him*
Dove: you cheated on me?!
*he comes towards her until she's backed up against a wall, he goes to put a hand on her arm but she smacks it away, she slaps him in the face, he turns back to look at her, she goes to hit him again but he catches her wrist, she pulls her arm away and goes to run out of the room but he catches her arm as she runs, pulling her back, she struggles but he won't let go*
Ryan: Chloe listen to me
Dove: NO WHY SHOULD I HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE WHATEVER COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ISNT A LOAD OF SHIT?! YOU CHEATED IN ME!!
Ryan: CHLOE CALM DOWN AND LET ME EXPLAIN!
*she finally managed to pull free, she runs into the nursery and locks the door, she leans against it and slides down to the ground, she pulls her knees up to her chest and cries her heart out, she gets out her phone and for some reason decides to read the article, it basically says that someone close to Ryan had accused him of sleeping with her, therefore cheating on dove, from the time towards the end of her pregnancy to the present time, it says that he had become tired of dove but felt he couldn't leave her as she was pregnant and it would look bad so when he met his alleged mistress he to her it had to be kept quiet, apparently he was planning on leaving dove but never found the right time, she can't read anymore so she throws her phone agains the wall, her screen smashes and she cries even more, Ryan tries to open the door and sees that it's looked so he knocks on the door*
Ryan: Chloe please, I just want to talk, just let me in
Dove: WHAT DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT, RYAN YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOU CANNOT UNDO THAT, YOU NEED TO LEAVE I CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW, I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME, I THOUGHT WE WERE HAPPY BUT I GUESS NOT, AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING A WAY TO TELL ME THAT YOURE LEAVUNG BECAUSE IM TELLING YOU TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND STAY THE HELL AWAY
Ryan: CHLOE WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR GOD SAKES, ITS A LIE!!!!!!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD EVER CHEAT ON YOU?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL WOULD GET YOU TO BELIEVE THAT?!?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BELIEVE I WOULD EVER DO THAT TO YOU?!?! GOD CHLOE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!