Telling friends

*a few days later they are getting ready to go bowling with Emmy, Jess, Shelby, Jordan, Joey, Audrey, Tenzing, Victoria and Lucas their very close friends and also ex-castmates from Liv and Maddie*
Ryan: how you doing? Nearly ready to go?
Dove: yep, how do I look?
*she walks over to him dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a pink t-shirt*
Ryan: perfect as always
Dove: be serious I need an objective opinion
Ryan: you look fine
Dove: okay come on then mr I can throw on any clothes and it will just work for me
Ryan: come on Chlo lets go now
*25 mins later they are at the bowling alley with the others, they're all paired up dove and Ryan (obviously), Joey and Audrey (also obvious), Emmy is with her boyfriend Max who she brought with her, Jess and Victoria teamed up calling themselves team we're gonna get thrashed (evidently they weren't very good), shelby and Tenzing (these two were psychotically intent upon winning) and then Jordan and Lucas teamed up remaining very cautious as they were sure they were gonna get beaten by a bunch of girls and their very competitive partners (and Joey), after having teamed up they began to play and everything was going fine until dove's turn to bowl, seeing as she couldn't do any heavy lifting and they hadn't told the others yet they were kinda screwed, time to tell the truth perhaps? Ryan grabs her one of those stand things where you put the ball on it and the push it off so it rolls down the lane, even though they are usually used for kids, a few of them start to snigger playfully and the rest just look confused, dove was usually quite good, her and Ryan had been known to win quite regularly, she pushed the ball that Ryan had placed on there for her off and when she did they decided to mock her about it, in a friendly way of course*
Tenzing: so you're four now?
*they all laugh including dove and Ryan*
Victoria: yeah I'm pretty sure it's only kids that need those
*they all laugh again*
Joey: has our awesomeness thrown you for your game
*they just look at Joey because he is quite bad usually*
Dove: no umm actually we have some news
Ryan: yeah Chloe can't do any heavy lifting because well
Dove: I'm pregnant
*they all go wow and congratulations and apologise for the jokes, dove and Ryan thank them and say the jokes were okay
Emmy: whilst we're on news, max and I are engaged!
Audrey: me and Joey too!
Emmy: yay!
Ryan: finally got your act together did you
Joey: you can't say much you still haven't done it *they are kinda giggling as they laugh at Joey, still in a friendly way*
Ryan: well actually
*Ryan puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a box*
Ryan: I've been intending to do this since the tour but the time just never felt right until now
*Ryan gets down on one knee, opening the box as he does to reveal a beautiful ring*
Ryan: Chloe Celeste Hosterman will you make me the happiest man alive and say you'll marry me?