Phase 14: I Had a Dream

[???]

The gentle breeze of the air, the whistling leaves of the trees, and the soft rippling of the water. It came through my ears like a symphony that will last forever. I don't know where this place is, but I'm sure it's almost heaven in here.

The sunlight woke me up in the grassland, full of colorful flowers. There were trees covering the borders of the wide grassland. On the center of it was a lake. The skies are blue, and the weather is fair. Best time for napping.

On the center of the lake, there was a giant golden sky blue ball of light. White rings of light are for Gates, and yellow ball of light is for Quintessence. I don't know what this kind of light can do.

I tried to walk into the lake, slowly, wondering what the light could be. I got my lower body soaked by the warm waters of the lake. That was the time I realized that I'm wearing pure white clothes. Wait, this means one thing... Am I dead?

The light slowly disappeared, and a shining sword is there, stuck in a white stone. The sword was indeed beautiful. I had a strange feeling that it was calling my name. I don't know. My body acts on its own. My hand slowly reached for the sword, and then...

"Yohan."

It was a familiar voice. I'm not sure who is it, but I know that I already heard this voice. I don't know. I really don't know what's happening. The sword seems to attract me more.

The moment I touched the sword, a white flash came and rendered my eyes useless.

It was just a dream.

etry":false,"gsr