Phase 46: Succubus

Phase 46: Succubus

[Berwig Dome – Heightsburg City]

[1:32 PM]

"Y-Yohan...I'm stuck..." She cried softly.

Her head and shoulders made it through the hole, but her humongous breast prevents her from coming over. Hey, my turn to tease her!

"You're getting fat..."

"Y-You're thin like a bamboo! Of course you can go through this tiny hole!" she shouted.

"Sigh... Your chest is a trouble magnet, as always..." I held my forehead in an act of disappointment.

"W-What did you say?"

Finally, there are cross-veins on her forehead. She's smiling, but I know what will happen if I keep teasing her this way.

"I-It's a dead end here, so I-I'll be returning back."

Erylle pulled her stuck body back and lent a hand to me that I immediately reached. She pulled me over and when I was finally back to her side, she grabbed my head with her left arm.

Paghck!

She punched me with her right fist. Then she smiled at me obliviously. It's a devil's smile. When I got the chance to let go, I stayed a meter away from her, holding my aching head. She then chuckled.

After a few seconds, she started to make a serious face. She seems to be looking behind me.

Behind me, is a pink haired lady with a black suit revealing most of her skin. Her red soulless eyes gazed towards us, giving us a chilling killing intent. She was walking in a sexy manner, until she's a few meters away from us. Is she some kind of hooker?

"It's the vampire stripper!" I shrieked.

"How rude of you! I have a name! I'm Emily Terronette!" The pink haired woman flicked her hair. "Any introductions will be useless though...because..."

The pink haired vampire raised her left arm to her right, and immediately swiped her fingers into the thin air. A ring of light emerged that made a dazzling light.

<>

"You're going to die here!"

This isn't the dome anymore. We're in a wide plain of ice, surrounded by frosted mountains. There are some aurora lights above us that made everything in this place visible. The moon is currently absent.

"Gyaaaa!"

The vampire lady Emily made a blinding dash towards me. Good thing my reflexes work here. I immediately materialized my diamond-shaped plasma shield to my left arm and blocked her black sharp nails. Erylle then fired three simultaneous arrows towards the vampire but she immediately stepped back, dodging all the arrows. Emily started to flap her bat wings behind her and flew a few meters above us.

She swiped her fingers into thin air then a dozen of black thorns materialized, bulleting into Erylle's position which she immediately dodged by running, tumbling and dashing. Erylle returned it with magical green arrows from her wrist bow but the vampire lady shielded herself with her black bat wings.

"Maybe I can't defeat you with my current state, but I can kill your boyfriend here!"

In a blink of an eye, the vampire lady heavily flapped her wings and a thousand black needles came rushing into me. To my surprise, I used my <Timelock>.

It's no good. The shield is only one meter in diameter that is insufficient to shield my whole body. At this rate, I'll get hit.

Suddenly, I remembered what Neo told me.

"Fel Eri Suma Freia. That is the language of the Void that only me can understand, but embedding it on a piece of paper makes it usable for you. It's a Spell Note. Use this to summon my power in case of emergency...Just shout it out with your raging spirit! The Spell name is..."

"<Void Art: Horus Incinerate>!!!"

Black flames came out from my mouth, raging into the million spikes and burned them all into ashes in a split second. Smoke spread out in my location that made everything invisible for me and the vampire lady.

While the enemy is distracted, Erylle charged a green glowing arrow from her wrist bow.

"<Aero Twirl>!!!"

A green tornado that formed like a drill came rushing into the vampire's left wing that tore it into tiny chunky pieces. Emily fell into the ground, with a soft impact due to the snow. In the blink of an eye, Erylle dashed into the landing site of the fallen vampire. As soon as the vampire got up, her face caught Eylle's roundhouse kick that made her flying and finally crashing into the thick snow.

"Y-You filthy-....!!!" The vampire shouted, getting up from the snow.

The vampire lady already has her left eye bleeding, together with her right arm. Surely she's no match for Erylle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt?~" Erylle bent over and taunted.

"Let's see if you can still give that smile after I show you my true power!"

The vampire lady bit her vein on her right arm, and then drew a triangle and a dot at the center of her fist.

"Is that-"

"Behold, Fontaine! For this is your end!"

The vampire lady's right arm glowed with purple light. A dark glowing ring materialized from the triangle mark she drew on her blood and it went through her arm, shoulder, head, and then whole body.

Brrrr....

The ground trembled as the new horror emerged from the depths of Emily's heart. Her body became covered in violet dazzling light, and molded into a six-meter high lizard giant, with its front legs as wings. Then the violet light faded.

"Behold, my <Eidolon Mode>!!!"