Phase 74: Guardian Mode

[Transfield]

[3:03 PM]

The battle has no signs of ending. The red demon started attacking the other Guardians relentlessly with his dark hole balls shooting from his hands. Some swordsmen and brawler-type Guardians attacked him head on, but all was a failure. It's like all they are doing has no effect at all.

"G-Guardian Mode!?" I asked Erylle.

"We should let Serg know first." Erylle said to Felix, completely ignoring me.

"Serg already permitted to use it. The problem is, we have to keep our Legion to safety first."

"Hmmm, so we're going to use that." Erylle crossed her arms. "Heushac and Mia already depleted their energy on that attack so we have no choice."

"H-Hey, I'm invisible, aren't I?" I groaned at Erylle.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you~" She obliviously smiled at me. "<Guardian Mode> is the ability of Legion Masters to borrow their Guardian's abilities. During that time, all Legion members will be unable to use any spell. Legion Masters, on the other hand, will be granted tremendous powers."

"S-So you will be fighting on behalf of us?" I worriedly asked. "You'll be in danger!"

"Of course! It's a Legion Master's job to protect her subordinates after all~"

She's smiling, but I know that she's scared right now. I don't have the chance to complain again. Once Erylle decided on something, it will be impossible to convince her to give up. Sigh.

All of the Blazing Heart and Eaglehorn Guardians decided to regroup as they prepared the prayer necessary for attaining the <Guardian Mode>. Right now, Heushac, Mia, me, Zion, and Skye are surrounding Erylle in circle. The same is happening on the Eaglehorn right now.

At the same time, we put our hands in our chest which glowed with white light. We grabbed Quintessence from our hearts. We retracted our right arm pointing to Erylle, giving her the floating Quintessence balls. Five balls of light immediately pierced Erylle's heart, and then her whole body became covered with pure golden light.

"B-Beautiful..." All of us mumbled in amazement.

As soon as the light on Erylle's body faded, a goddess emerged on our sights. White two-winged tiara. White Valkyrie armor covered with feather ornaments. White wings on her back. White long bow. She is the symbol of pure beauty. Her pure aura filled our hearts as soon as she opened her sparkling emerald eyes.

"Guardian Mode transformation complete." Erylle's soothing voice materialized. "I'll be going now!"

She immediately dived into the skies to confront the Aeternos. On the other hand, Felix is wearing golden heavy knight armor. He was so elegant that most of the female Guardians stared at her with amazement. He is really a playboy hunk. I'm quite jealous.

Felix then jumped forward, revealing boosters from his two feet that emitted golden glitters as he fly out to Aeternos's location. Seeing those, female Guardians (Including Mia) had their selves drooling over the Noble Progenitor.

"H-He's so awesome..." Mia said with sparkling eyes.

"Heh! If I have a Guardian Mode, I'm a lot more awesome than him!" Heushac grunted. He's clearly jealous of Felix.

"D-Darn! I wish I had a Guardian Mode too!" Zion scratched his head like a psychopath. But then he shifted moods. "Heh! Once this battle is over, I'll create my own Legion...And then I'll create my own harem! WAHAHAHAHA!!!"

On the other hand, Erylle made most of the male Guardians speechless. I know that their hearts beat so fast when all of them saw Erylle's transformation. She looks like an angel-goddess as she flies like a jet with her two white wings.

Honestly, I ship them. Felix and Erylle. They will make a perfect couple. They are the best role models of Gate Guardians. W-Wait, why am I saying this!? I'm Erylle's boyfriend! Why would I let that dirty playboy mess with my Erylle!? Why am I thinking about it anyway? We're in the middle of a battle!

"I wonder why Sis didn't use it when we faced the Dark Legion." Heushac said.

"Are you an idiot?" Mia held her hips, lecturing Heushac. "Benedict will be waiting for that! He will have the abilities of a whole Legion once he got his chance! C'mon, use your brains for a while!"

Heushac materialized his broadsword. Oh, I see, we can still use our Weapon Gems even though Erylle is in Guardian Mode. Our spells doesn't work though. Wait, What is Heushac going to do with that sword!?

"Who are you calling an idiot!?" Heushac yelled. "Don't forget that you can't use your spells right now, bedwet girl! Don't you ever talk garbage to me! Or else, I'll-"

Pak! It was Mia's staff hitting his face. Darn, these two will start a fight again...

<>

Erylle and Felix slide through the atmosphere, preparing for a vicious aerial attack. As soon as Erylle checked her distance, she readied her white bow with three different-colored arrows. One is green, other is red, and the other is blue.

"<Trio Twirl>!!!"

As soon as Erylle released the arrows, it was converted to three tornados; shaping like a drill and chased the demon. One of it is covered by wind, one is covered by flames, and the other one is covered with chilling ice. But the demon just raised its arms and absorbed the three magical arrows easily like dew.

"<Repeated Gungir Sting>!!!"

Felix dashed forward, thrusting his golden rapier to Aeternos again and again, leaving afterimages of his fastest attack. But the devil stayed in his position, letting his chest absorb the attack. There was a golden explosion as soon as Felix jumped back. But the demon seems unaffected.

=======!!!

Erylle unsheathed the Reginleif from her chest, and soared to the skies. She then spun with the clouds, now making a dangerously fast dive to the demon. Her speed was unbelievably making a wind tunnel that rips the skies and clouds apart.

"<Tachyon Ballistic Impact>!!!"

Bang! The shockwave made a deafening sound. The ground even made a magnitude 3 earthquake because of the impact. But the devil...It used its wings to cover its whole body. He was unaffected. But then the demon revealed his claws to strike Erylle!

====!!!

Good thing Erylle managed to use <Timelock> to block the attack with the Reginleif. But even though, she got herself caught with another claw of the demon, and it hit her stomach. Erylle then made a sudden dash backwards to prevent any more injuries. There's no scratch at all, thanks to <Ironwill> ability.

"Felix! Keep him busy for a while!" Erylle shouted as she flew upwards.

"I don't know what you're planning, but I'll trust you in this battle!" Felix replied.

Then Felix shouted to the other Legion Masters. He commanded that all of them should use their <Guardian Mode>, which was readily accepted by the three. While the three Legion Masters perform the prayer, Serg and the Black Cross made their selves stood up in the red demon.

Serg used his Medeiro to create thousands of illusions to charge against the demon, but all of them are annihilated with a single punch. Felix used his thrust to hit the demon's face simultaneously, but it was immediately blocked by the wings.

I am certain that this is just the start of this bloody battle.