Phase 81: Grand Helix Sword!

[Transfield]

[7:30 PM]

That gigantic ball is too hot, like a thousand degree Celsius! I have to protect everyone right now!

"<Kaleidoscope Counter>!!!"

My plasma shield multiplied; creating a hundred more hologram copies until all the Guardians in the vicinity were covered. Thankfully, it was enough to reflect the colossal fireball back to its owner. What's good is that my copies of my plasma shield created hundreds more of that moon-shaped suns and surged to the demon's body.

Now I'm grateful that Erylle chose this shield over the plasma sword and drill.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Even though the Aeternos was caught with a hundred copy of his solar attack, he remained unscathed. Though he is not quite calm right now. I can sense his irritation through his face.

"How dare you block my ultimate spell and return it a hundred times!"

Huff...Puff...It's not that quite easy as he thinks. I depleted all of my energy for that spell. I returned it a hundred times, and I thought he would be finished on his own attack but I was wrong. Now that I'm out of juice, there's no one who can prevent me from hitting the ground.

"Yohan, here!"

It was Erylle's voice. She immediately went to my side and prevented me from collapsing. And she held my hands tight.

Her hand...It was glowing with green light. It was so warm and soft, just like when she first hold my hand when she saved me a while back.

"I've protected you for a long time. Now it's your turn to protect me." She smiled.

I can feel enormous energy storing up my heart. Did she gather all these Light Energy while we're all busy? This is even three times my normal energy capacity!

"This is the power of love~" Erylle finally let go of my hand after she transferred all her energy to me.

She slowly collapsed but I caught her. I immediately went to the other members of our Legion and asked them to take care of Erylle. After that, I glared at Aeternos, who is slowly descending from space in a godly manner. He's a demon, so he can't imitate God just like that!

"It's my turn to attack." I mumbled.

I attached my plasma shield on my back. Then, I focused my energy to both of my arms. My right arm is coated by black flames, and my left arm is coated by white chilling aura. I have the power of two enchantments, black flames and white ice. They are based from <Horus Incinerate> and <Ithaqua Frostbite>.

"Hrrraaaah!"

I kicked the ground, dashing with quintupled speed. I rushed to Aeternos and created punch combos like a boxing superstar, but he successfully evaded all my attacks. He then counterpunched with his red flaming fists, but I used my <Timelock> to compute for collision of his attack. I used my shield on my back to block his attack, then-

"<Mirror Counter>!!!"

He was hit by his own blazing punch again, but all it did was a knockback. Seriously, how can I take this guy out? I'm out of any options! Asumi's Ainsoal can't be projected right now! Wait, maybe I should use my new spell! It might work!

I swiped both of my hand in thin air and a sword made up of elements materialized on each. The black flame sword on my right is the <Dark Flame Sword>, and the one on my left is the <Light Freeze Sword>. They both consume much energy, so I should only materialize these weapons if I'm going to land a hit to that demon.

Swoosh! Swoosh! I tried hacking and slashing with two of my energy swords but he kept on evading it all! How am I able to land a hit!? Wait, I'll try another technique.

"<Ithaqua Frostbite>!!!"

Aeternos didn't see that coming so he got covered in solid ice. I know that he will break through that ice any second from now, so I should act fast!

Bam! I punched the sealed man with a blazing fist! He fell to the ground, but no scratches were made. How can I defeat him!?

"Are you done with this?" Aeternos asked.

Now she levitated again unto space and raised his arms. He is now channeling for a new <Galaxy Hellflare> spell! Should I reflect it again? No, he will just repeat it again and again until I ran out of energy. I should use my trump card against him, right here and right now that he's a stationary target!

I raised both of my arms, materializing the two energy swords; fire from my right, and ice from my left. The two energy swords twirled to each other, making a spiral DNA-looking sword which is colored black and white. I'll release all of my energy in this one single attack!

"<Grand Helix Sword>!!!"

The energy sword I was holding started gathering light particles from the thin atmosphere. It noticeably became bigger and bigger as time goes by. It's now twenty meter in length!

"Take this!!!"