Phase 48: Reginleif

Phase 48: Reginleif

[The Place of Nothingness]

"I've seen everything on your heart, and I know your suffering...I know your despair....You've seen my heart too, don't you?"

"You're right... I know your suffering and despair too. We're completely opposites, both lacking each one another..."

Suddenly, the white place started to fade, and slowly making a transition, making the surroundings looks like in grasslands with colorful daisies. Below me is a body of water; a lake. Erylle and I seem to be stepping on it, and our feet are not submerging any centimeter. We're definitely floating.

A white sword, with a golden wing-like hilt and a red gem on its center emerged from under the lake. It appeared just between us.

"This is the Heavenly Blade, <Reginleif>... You are the vessel of this Heavenly Blade...In order for me to draw it out from you; you will need to reveal all things that are hidden from your heart to me..."

I don't really get what she's talking about right now. And her voice is too calm that I wouldn't believe that it's her, but there's no other answer. It really is Erylle. But what is she talking about this "hidden from my heart?" Am I really the vessel of the Heavenly Blade?

There's a deep silence. Not even I can break it. The sword between us became particles of light that chased the skies.

Images from balls of light emerged. It was Erylle's memories with her beloved little brother and her family, her happy moments with her friends and Atlas. Some images are from my own memories like my memory with my happy family, happy friends, and happy comrades. The smile of discomfort are just illusions I kept on my head.

Erylle is right from the start. I'm the only one that calls me a loser. Even if somebody calls me that, I can change. I have the power.

Erylle smiled brighter than the sun. It's weird. Every time she makes that smile, my heart trembles. But now, I appear to be calmer than usual.

Erylle slowly raised her arms and put it in my cheeks. It was warm, warm as her heart. Then her soothing voice entered my ears that made me comfortable enough to close my eyes.

"...I wish I knew what you had tried to express long ago... But when you spoke, the heaven swept all of your words...

....Please tell me, what is it?"

Is it really the time to say it...?

"Tell me now, please..."

"I-I...I love you, Erylle..."

There was a long dead air. After five seconds, I opened my eyes. Erylle's sparkling eyes made unstoppable flow of tears that ran to her cheeks, but her smile was never erased. It was as beautiful as ever.

"Yohan..."

She immediately pressed her soft lips into mine, caressing the little courage that was left in my heart. To my surprise, my heart glowed with a blue light, and the sylph's hand was there, trying to draw a hilt of a sword, slowly.

I got a bit twitchy until she let go of my lips, and she smiled innocently. Her emerald eyes are not creating tears anymore, and her delicate pinkish white face never gave a single blush.

"You're everything that makes me whole...so right now...I will give you my heart...and my soul...

I love you too, Yohan~" Tears of joy came out from her beautiful eyes as she said those words with a smile.

<>

"GRRRRAAAAAA!!!"

The wyvern roared, making the snowy plains tremble for the third time.

I'm on my knees, unable to stand up. Not because of the terror. Not because I'm afraid. My strength was all drawn from me, and I feel a bit dizzy right now.

"It may be a little late to end this fight, but..."

Erylle was standing in front of me, talking to the rampaging wyvern. Her wounds completely healed, and her aura shone brighter than before. I feel more relaxed with her right now. On her right hand, a white short sword with a golden hilt and red gem on its center glowed with green neon light.

She swung it left and right, making an echoing swish on the plains. Then she held her hips with her left hand and swayed her buttocks, making a provocative sexy pose.

"Shall we dance~"