Phase 23: The Summit of the 12 Legions

The Black Cross Legion, the Mother Legion of the Gate Guardians, has ordered eleven other Legions from eleven different cities in the country. The Legions participating are: The Black Cross Legion, The Eaglehorn Legion, The Quarterhelm Legion, The Goldsword Legion, The Sapphirewing Legion, The Runeslayer Legion, The Windshifter Legion, The Nightwalk Legion, The Bestial Fury Legion, The Grandtaker Legion, The Polaris Legion, and The Blazing Heart Legion.

[Gold Hotel - Myrrh City]

[8:03 AM]

I'm not sure what to say to her. She's the perfect one. The way she use that blue ribbon as a decoration on her hair makes her much more adorable than before. I can't even say anything. My throat began to dry up just when she got dressed up like this.

"W-What?..." Erylle had a shaking voice. "I-If you keep staring at me like that, you'll make me pregnant!"

I just looked away, trying hard to hide my blushing face. I finally said a couple of words.

"I-It looks good on you..."

"T-Thank you... Tell me, why did you give this to me?"

"..."

"You have a crush on me?"

Time stopped. No, I didn't use my <Timelock> ability. What should I answer!? It's like answering the question: What comes first, the egg or the chicken? If I'm going to say the egg...wait what? I can't confess! I can't lie either!

Why did I give it to her? The only reason that gave it to her is because it's a form of gratitude for her vow to protect me. I never imagined that she will use it to boost her prettiness. These heartbeats again...

<>

Nothing's really notable on what happened yesterday. I practiced my meditation the whole day and I actually made some progress. I can already gather Light Energy with my hands joined, not needing my feet or the yoga position. The others had their own training the whole day. Asumi accompanied Erylle to check the summit place in the afternoon, and yes, I declined to go with them. It might be best to do that when Erylle is with Asumi. I had a feeling that Asumi will reveal everything when I'm with them.

Before that day ended, I decided to go into the rooftops since I enjoy watching the moon and the stars in the night sky. I was surprised when Erylle is there, holding the ribbon on her palms, watching it to wave through the gentle breeze of the night wind. When she noticed me, she kept on asking why I gave that ribbon to her, but I always try to find an opportunity to leave her question hanging. Answering such question will make the other days awkward for us.

<>

And she keeps pestering me until today.

She finally gave up on asking me about that ribbon when we already came back into the Black Cross Mansion. There are all sorts of people in the garden, and they're all in their own battle suits. A few meters above the front door, there is a black flag with a golden cross mark hanging in the same manner how ancient empires hang their flags in their castle.

This is the day of the Summit of the 12 Legions, and everybody's prepared. We are all wearing jackets with sigil on our backs to represent our Legion. Some has a mark of a lion's head, eagle's wings, and other cool designs. I still prefer my Blazing Heart uniform though; this "blazing heart" design is cool.

Blazing Heart Legion is just an average Legion because it's the newest Legion that will be attending the summit. But don't be deceived...

Our leader, Erylle, is an Class A Guardian. Heushac, Mia, and Asumi are both Class B Guardians. As you can see, my legion is based on quality of the Guardians which is quite the contrary to me, since I don't have any rating at all.