Phase 38: The Angel of the Grove

[Grove of Beginnings Entrance]

[7:03 PM]

It was Zion, in his boxers, with his flawless tan body with abs and such. He felt so refreshed that he was stretching his arms upwards. Noticeably, all the wounds are gone. Not even a scratch remained.

"Wooooooooh!!! That felt good!" Zion shouted. Yeah, for this pervert, having no clothes on the way is too refreshing. But he became more perverted as he shouted a ridiculous preposition.

"Hey Erylle! Strip right here! Yohan will be delighted!"

"H-Hey, I didn't say anything like that!!!" I shrieked.

"Shut your face, pervert!!!" Erylle immediately threw Zion's clothes she's carrying all along to his face that made the pervert fall into the ground.

Erylle then quietly left us and entered the lake. The three of us males sat on the grassfield and waited for the sun to go down. Then we had the same conversation, about that Benedict and how he got his powers. Then, a strange conversation killed some of our brain cells.

"By the way, Yoh, have you met Helena Efilion by chance?" Neo asked, with a sudden blush in his cheeks.

Zion stared at me with confusion on our face.

"N-No, but I know some Efilion guy. Heushac. Ever heard of him?"

"Yeah, Heushac is Helena's younger brother..."

"Hey, tell me, is this Helena girl is pretty!?" Zion grinned, staring aggressively at Neo. "What are her measurements!?"

"...I-I would say she is...b-but..."

Darn, I wouldn't be able to hear the whole story because my bladder's gonna blow up. So I went away from them, picked the best tree to pee, and then zipped down.

It was nightfall already, and the environment is almost covered pitch-black. Good thing my eyes adjusted to the darkness easily.

When I returned, the both of them are already standing in front of the grove entrance. Neo is holding a picture on his left hand, showing it to Zion. That might be a picture of this Helena Efilion. I got curious and approached them, but when they noticed me, Neo hid it on his back.

"H-Hey, let me join what-"

"Erylle is already finished on healing her wounds. It's your turn." Neo smiled.

"Where's Erylle!?"

"She's...She's taking a dump on the other side of the woods." Zion forced a smile.

"Well then...You go first, Neo. I'll talk to Erylle first."

"N-No way!" Neo cried. "I can go last. Mine's not that painful. You must treat that f-first, that wound might open again."

"O-Okay."

I took off my clothes, leaving my boxers. I opened the wooden door and went in. But when I closed the door, those two idiots chuckled. Those two are acting suspicious. Never mind.

I thought it's already pitch-black in this place, but no. There are balls of light floating in this place. Quintessence. There was a lake with calm waves, and it's quite foggy. I don't know if I've already been here.

There was a silhouette of a woman within the mist. Hourglass figure. A perfect shape. In my curiosity, I went closer to the lake, barefooted. Wait, this is just like in my dreams a few years ago.

Is that the ...Angel of the Grove?

But when my toes touched the first water, my hairs all over my body stood up.

"Who's there?!"

It was Erylle's voice! I'm sure of it! I'm dead!

I immediately ran out and went to the entrance with max speed. But the doors are closed. It's locked from the outside! I knocked violently and screamed "Let me out!" and "You sold me out, you sons of barbaric dogs!" but they kept the door locked from the outside.

I can only hear them chuckling from the outside, so I know that they have no intention of opening the entrance.

Suddenly, I thought of a better idea. I can open a Gate so that I can transport back to the Earth, and then walk a few meters away from this place, and then maybe go back to my home. No. I shouldn't. My mother will be mad if they see me injured like hell. Besides, I barely have any clothes in me.

Doesn't matter! I'm in a grave situation right now!

As soon as I raised my hand to swipe and create a Gate, a soft hand grabbed my wrist.

An apparition appeared.

With her glaring red eyes and evil fake smile, I faced my inevitable doom.