Phase 18: Sparring Point

[Gold Hotel – Myrrh City]

[4:30 AM]

The next day, Erylle woke me up. It's still dawn, but she was already dressed for jogging and exercise. She's wearing a fitted white shirt and dark yoga pants that makes her measurements obvious. Heushac and Mia are also suited up. They seem that they always do this in a daily basis, and I guess I'm the only wimpy kid here.

They have a plan for jogging around the coast, which is approximately five kilometers. Seriously? Five kilometers!? My body is not suited for that.

I exhaust myself every ten minutes of running, that's why Heushac and Mia left me behind, since they are competing with each other again.

Good thing Erylle knows to keep an eye on me. Whenever I stop and catch my breath, Erylle will stop and watch me. After that, I will start jogging again and she will let me catch up to her. Then she will tease me. That's how good she is.

When we are already far left behind by those two idiots, I already lost all my stamina so I walked like a sick zombie. My tongue is hanging out of my mouth. Erylle noticed it and waited for me to catch up again. Then she made a smile and decided to walk with me.

"I'm sorry, physical fitness is not my forte."

"I know~"

She gave me a bottle of water and let me drink for a while. We took a short break. The rising sun's rays reflected on our face and enjoyed the beautiful view of it in the shore.

We caught up to those two idiots when it's almost morning. They are sitting on the white sandy shore and looking at the blue sea. The breeze of the beach wind flew onto our faces that made a relaxing aroma on our nose. Heushac and Mia are the ones who are most affected by this. Their eyes sparkled as they keep their excitement. Erylle noticed their obvious reaction.

"We're going to play around for a condition~"

Heushac and Mia stood up, giggling. Look how excited they are. Erylle's pretty excited too, I just know.

"We will have a sparring. The three of you versus me~" She smiled. "If you three win, I'll treat you a banana split!"

She pointed an ice cream stand on the side of the beach. After a few moments, she pointed a stand full of stuffed toys and teddy bears.

"Of course if you lose, you three will buy me that cow plushie over there!" She continued.

That seems a pretty unfair gamble! That plushie is way more expensive than three or five banana split! But there's no way she will win for the three of us.

Excited, the four of us immediately opened a Gate.

<>

It's cool that the beach on earth reflects a beach in Transfield, though it's still different. The blue waters on earth are bloody red here. The sun? There's no sun in Transfield, only this green colored moon.

"Yohan." Erylle turned at me. " Fight me seriously...."

Then she made a sexy pose, emphasizing her hips while she bent over, looking at us with an oblivious smile.

"Shall we dance~"

"Grrroaaa!!!"

Immediately, the sapphire haired knight charged towards Erylle with surprise. But Erylle knew that Heushac will attack. She tumbled sideward and made a huge back step the moment Heushac made a blinding swing to his right.