Phase 57: Prank Vengeance

[Blazing Heart Legion Haven – Heightsburg City]

[11:32 AM]

"...W-What was that again?"

"I think I'm pregnant with your love~" Erylle held her blushing cheeks to hide the obvious hint.

What in the world happened? I can't remember anything at all! What will I ever do with my life now!? I'm just a high school student, and now I'm already a father?! My youth has ended so quickly!

"...Enough of that bullcrap, Sis. We all know that you dragged Yohan to your bed last night because you lost your cow beanie, your hugging toy..." Heushac said with a poker face. "Nothing happened last night."

"...You're really a killjoy..." Erylle said to Heushac with a mixed emotion of disappointment and anger.

"...So it wasn't true, right?" I asked Erylle.

She just puffed her reddish cheeks and left the scene with a "Hmph!" sound. Did she become angry at me by any chance? Anyway, thanks to Heushac. I should have died of heart attack if Erylle's prank has gone more than three minutes.

<>

"Yohan is the vessel of the Heavenly Blade that can control time. Once he had a dream about it, it is ready to be pulled out by the most trustworthy companion he will ever have. That's what I said to her."

Neo talked to the phone in a serene manner. He seemed that he knew that I'm the vessel from the start.

It was already afternoon when he called me. This is the first time we had a conversation about the Heavenly Blades in the phone. But I'm really curious that he sounded like he's in a hurry.

"Back to the main point. Erylle must now be compatible to store the Reginleif on her heart. It will draw much of your power if you will just let it stuck on your own heart."

It's pretty much like it. I'm a living sheath and at the same time, a power bank. Everytime Erylle draws out the Reginleif, my stamina decreases to half, making me sluggish in casting healing spells.

"S-So, how can we transfer the blade?"

"It's easy. Just let her draw the Reginleif and you should help her put it into her chest. You should put it slowly, or else she might rip her own heart!"

"A-Are we really going to do that?!"

"It is necessary. She can only draw 80% of the power of the Heavenly Blade if it stays in your heart...And also, maybe you have to force her since that kind of ritual gives massive strain to the wielder. It's a thousand times painful than having a jackhammer piercing through your heart."

From the thought of it, there's a chance that that specific "ritual" will kill Erylle, but not literally. She might give up halfway the procedure but we really have to do it. There's no other options. If we wanted to defeat the Dark Legion, we will do this even though I'm going to force her. It's my time to make a man out of myself. I'm going to do it tonight.

Besides, I now feel the courage to make fun of her this night. I'll just have my only payback for this night.

Good thing is that Caroline, Mia and Asumi agreed for my secret plan to lure and restrain Erylle. Once we got stargazing tonight, the three girls will stay hidden and wait for the sign to pin Erylle down and force her to withdraw the blade from me and "stab" it slowly on her chest.

Evening came. Erylle and I had a wonderful conversation about our future plans. She told me that she will pursue her modeling career while I plan on entering a law school. Given my gibberish mouth and crazy penmanship, I first thought that she would laugh out loud. But she didn't. She supported me instead and said to "embrace my dreams."

Now I feel like not doing it.

Slowly, Erylle laid her head on my shoulders. She's now comfortable on me. Now is my chance! I must do it or else I won't have any other time to do it!

I immediately grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her down in the smooth green grass.

"Y-Yohan...!!!" She shrieked.

Her face started to become red. I can hear her fast heartbeat, like a raging bullet bursting out in a Gatling gun. Of course, concealing my own emotions is a failure. I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is right. Is it because of the position? Asumi is right, I really look like a molester.

The three of the girls immediately came out of nowhere (Since I never knew where they hide themselves in the first place) and started using their Quintessence to cast their spells.

"<Kitsune Art: Fourfold bind>!!!"

Asumi made the first move. Four white long cloths started to wrap Erylle's wrist so tight that it made her moan for a moment. But Erylle's right leg becomes constrained; she tried to struggle, giving me a resulting kick in the chest.

"Gwuha!!!!"

I was immediately sent flying in the midair, then rolling on the grass, and crashing into the fence.

"<Vine Constrict>!!!"

It's Mia's turn. Numerous tentacle-like green creeper wrapped Erylle's shoulder, leg and waist. There's no way she can escape now. Every part of her body is now restricted. Erylle is not that strong to be free from Asumi's binding clothing but just to make sure we won't mess up.

"W-What are you doing!" Erylle exclaimed.

Caroline started to laugh like a wicked witch and clapped her hands slowly and softly as she walked in front of Erylle.

"This will be the end of you, Erylle Fontaine! Wahahaha!"

"D-Don't tell me you...You're a Cursed Guardian!?"

"Ha! Too late! If you just knew that we're a Cursed Guardian earlier, you shouldn't have to face this hellish torture!"

Of course she's not, idiot! Caroline is just delivering her made-up, poorly made impromptu speech on the spot!

"Y-Yohan's a Cursed Guardian too?" Erylle began projecting a worrying face.

"He is."

Erylle sniffed a couple of times, then tears began running from her cheeks. It's my turn to get on my feet and put this ugly farce once and for all. Now I feel bad that this was my general plan, but then again it was Caroline's fault.

"Ummm... It's not l-like that, E-Erylle...We just wanted to implant the Reginleif in your heart..." I said to Erylle while mumbling my words.

Asumi then controlled Erylle's hands by using her mindless floating cloth to slowly draw out Reginleif. But then Erylle tried to resist and started to talk nervously.

"I-Implant the Heavenly Blade in my heart?... I-Is that dangerous?..." Sweat started flowing to her jaw.

I was about to answer Erylle, but then Caroline insisted that I should hurry by staring at me seriously. So I've got no choice! I'll just insert this fast! I'll finish this already!

"W-W-WAIT!!! N-NOOOOOO!!! STOP!!!"