Phase 92: The Blazing Heart

[Transfield]

[11:07 AM]

As soon as the light faded, I now felt power in my body. Mia happily rushed to my side and showed a mirror to me.

"I-Is this really me!?" I exclaimed.

Aside from now getting back the cross sigil on my eyes, I now has dark attire with a black scarf. My hair...its snow white. I don't know what made me "evolve" to this kind of thing...but it's pretty cool!

"Back to the game, bro!" Heushac patted my shoulders.

"...Please...bring Big Sis Erylle back..." Skye pinched my jacket.

"You saved my love. Now it's my turn to help you save yours." Zion said with a smile.

My Legion mates...They're all supporting me! They all trusted me up to this point! And I will never break that trust! I will fight with their side, and bring Erylle back home!

Neo stood up and faced me. He made a smirk, and then raised his right fist. I don't know what he's thinking, but I know what I have to do. I agreed with him and made a fistbump. Then right after our fists collide, my right hand was coated with black flames.

"That's your Void Energy. You can now have it back." Neo said.

"It's funny because I borrowed all Void Energy from you in the first place." I laughed.

All of us looked into the skies, where Erylle is gathering light energy with her white sword. She already gathered much that there are light particles swirling on her body. Her aura is so immense that she is now as bright as a star.

"<Chrono Reset>!!!"

On the tip of her sword is a set of metallic rings that rotated infinitely, making a sphere. It grew bigger and bigger until it covered us from the light of the red moon. The surroundings became dim, but we all know that it is still morning.

"Chrono Reset..." Mia's eyes widened as she whispered to herself. "That is the forbidden spell of the Reginleif."

"H-Huh?"

"Sis Erylle once lent the book of Reginleif to me..." Mia said in a nervous tone, giving us a hint that she is indeed afraid. "Chrono Reset is the spell that will turn time backwards and will reverse the cause and effect. The end will return to the beginning. The Omega will turn back to Alpha...That's what the description says. Everything on the universe...and also in Transfield...will vanish. Only the Reginleif's wielder will be unaffected by this spell. And as long as she's preparing the attack, she will be protected by the Time Stream... "

"S-So Erylle will be the last person standing after the spell is finished?" Zion asked. "This is pretty much her unavoidable checkmate move to all of us."

"No." Neo said. Then he immediately looked and smiled at me. "She said the Reginleif's wielder will be unaffected."

"M-Me?" I pointed at myself. "I-I'm not a Heavenly Blade wielder!"

"On the other timelines, you are." Benedict jumped in our conversation. "Besides, you still have a fake Reginleif in your heart, no? So you are our only hope. This battle will be yours and yours alone."

M-Me? I will be the only one who will be the last man standing and will fight Erylle alone... Can I really do that without their help?

"You will never be alone, Yohan." Felix patted my shoulders. "I will give my entire Legion's Light Energy to you. It's up to you on what tactic will you take Erylle back."

Felix raised his arms and touched my chest. His body began glowing as his Guardian Mode disintegrates. Meanwhile, I felt a tremendous surge of energy entering my body. So this is the power of the Eaglehorn Legion!

"I'll give this to you then." Benedict made a weak punch to my chest. "Just to tell you, my <Facsimile> also has the power to transfer all the abilities that I have copied for the past thirty minutes. I copied your entire Legion's abilities. The abilities will be gone after thirty minutes..."

"T-Thanks!"

"So we will leave these to you then!" Heushac said to me.

Heushac, Mia, Asumi, Zion, and Skye...All of them removed their Weapon Gems from their necklace and threw it to my direction. I immediately caught all of them with my hand, and then looked at them while tilting my head. I wonder what they're thinking.

"Please use those Weapon Gems to get Sis Erylle back."

"I will!" I said with my smile.

But my smile faded when their bodies started to become transparent. Some of their body parts are slowly fading; just like a dream. I can't believe they are going to be banished by Erylle...

"Don't be sad, Yohan." Asumi said with a smile. "We all give our trust in you. Please save Erylle."

I made a smile to her. I'm about to cry, but I tried hard not to. I don't want them seeing me frowning over their deaths. I can return them back once I succeeded on saving Erylle, but...can I really do that?

"Believe in yourself." Asumi smiled. "That's what Erylle told you, right? Now I finally understand why she named our Legion to Blazing Heart. She derived it from you, who never gave up on repeating the timelines just to save everyone. You have the burning will inside your heart."

"Yohan...You have the most powerful ability of all. The Blazing Heart. The ability that gives infinite courage and hope, and the willpower that never gives up."

"Everyone..." Tears ran down on my cheeks. But I immediately wiped those tears and gazed at all of them with determination. "I will definitely save everyone this time!"

Everything...Including my friends dissolved into light particles that flew up into space. The ghost town immediately lost colors and became black and white. The ground made a tremor and there was a difference in landscaping. Giant building-like blocks started emerging in this realm. The red moon dissolved, and also the clouds; giving a completely dark clear sky. It's like I'm in a different dimension.

I'm now in the nothingness. All alone with the woman I love.

Erylle slowly descended from the sky. Her high heeled boots made an echoing sound that never faded in this realm. She was glaring down on me. I stared back on her with determination on my heart.

"Erylle...I'll definitely save you!"