Phase 85: Forcing a Love Story

[Romanov Guest House – Mirose Grande City]

[6:03 AM]

Eighteen hours from now is the most awaited New Year celebration. We are going to watch fireworks display at night. And I hope it will not be a disaster for me. I kept remembering what happened to me two nights ago, and everytime my brain does that I wanted to puke. I can still taste it on my mouth, damn it!

"Oh, good morning!~" Erylle greeted me jollily.

"...What's good in the morning..." I replied in a harshly cold tone.

"H-Hey, you're still angry at me?" Erylle stood up and looked sorry.

"Hmph..." I tried to ignore her. But then she immediately grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry I did that to you...I will never make fun of you again, I promise~"

Now she's like an apologetic guilty dog begging for forgiveness. I knew it was all an accident. I already forgave her. But I still wanted to act cold because she would pamper me all the time she thought I'm angry. Good thing she's not spending Quintessence to read my mind anymore.

Besides, I enjoy this feeling of being hugged. She's not fat, but she's soft like a marshmallow. And her chest... Well, I'm a man, so I love it.

Suddenly, we noticed that Mia is teaching Heushac how to slice vegetables to cook for our breakfast. At first he was using his sword for cutting onions but after being yelled by Mia, he's now using the knife like any ordinary people.

Meanwhile, Zion is watching Asumi sleep in the sofa. He would fix Asumi's blanket if it ever get out of place just to keep Asumi from catching cold. Then ge would properly position Asumi's head on the pillow. Zion is such a gentleman...and a caretaker.

"Aren't they lovely?~" Erylle said. "I ship them both. I wanted to improve their relationships and take them to the next level."

Knowing Erylle, she might have a plan to "force" it. Somehow. This girlfriend of mine is really mischievous.

"Is that okay? I know it's for the <Blazing Heart Syncs> but failure in doing so might affect their performance." I asked worriedly. "The atmosphere might get awkward if you fail. And also, meddling with someone's love affair is not a good deed at all."

"I've already read their mind and hearts, geez! I'm just sick of watching them hiding their feelings!" Erylle pouted. "I hate them when they all act like chicken to the person they love!"

Her last sentence struck me like lightning! ...Well, I'm not a chicken now. Thanks to my friends, especially the Blazing Heart Legion. All of them helped me to win Erylle's heart so I guess I have to help them too.

<>

For some weird reason, Skye agreed to Erylle's plan. So she's going to help us. She will be fulfilling her role as surveillance of course. That's what her job is.

Anyway, this is our first plan. We will have to make a "trigger" to confess their love to one another, with courage of course. Their confessions must come from their own free will. But we're the ones who will be creating the events behind the scene.

We're going to fix Heushac and Mia's love story first. Right now, Mia is cooking barbecue on the grill at the back of the house. Heushac is lifting some boxes to be delivered on the store room. I accompanied Heushac to monitor his movements, and Skye is doing the same to Mia. Erylle will be performing the "whatsoever-in-her-mind-plan".

I really think this is a really bad idea...

"That's the last box." I said to Heushac, wiping my sweat behind my neck.

"Nice! Now we can rest!" Heushac stretched his arms with a smile.

On our way back to the living room, Mia is there holding three sticks of barbecue. She seemed to be waiting for us to finish. She has this undeletable smile on her face, with a mix of slight blush on her cheeks.

"Hey, you two! You should taste my special extra spicy sweetcorn-flavored barbecue!" Mia jollily said as she skip and hop to our position. But then...

Whack! She immediately found herself tripping and falling to Heushac! The two were both surprised! Heushac failed to support Mia's "heavy" body, so it resulted to a "romantic fall" in some movies. What's worse is that their lips collided, making a gentle but sweet kiss!

Well, actually Erylle stopped time and pushed Mia to Heushac's direction. Then she positioned the falling Mia to "accidentally" kiss Heushac's lips. But the truth is that we're forcing their love story.

"....Mmmmph!" Mia now realized her current position. Her face is now glowing bright red due to love...and embarrassment.

"Ugh!" Heushac lifted Mia's body, pushing her away. Then the two sat on the ground at the same time.

There was an awkward silence between the two. Both of their faces are red right now. But then Heushac exclaimed first.

"W-What have you done!"

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry!" Mia bowed down. Her shy stuttering attitude is somewhat cute right now. "I-I-I-It was an accident!"

"Yeah, now you stained my favorite white shirt!" Heushac stood up, yelling. And then he left the scene obliviously like the kiss scene is not a big deal at all.

Mia sniffed and sniffed. Her eyelids became wet and then released an outrageous cry just like a baby.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

<>

Unfortunately, that was Mia's first kiss on her entire life. Giving it on Heushac is not really a big deal but the way Heushac yelled angrily at her makes her heart break. Heushac really seemed to be really angry at her so she thought that her first kiss is nothing but a waste.

Don't blame Heushac for having that attitude. Blame Erylle for forcing them to kiss.

<>

I scolded Erylle for doing that. But she never felt sorry. Instead, she just laughed and laughed. She said that Heushac's feelings for Mia increased a lot. Heushac is really not that angry. He just wanted to wipe off that embarrassing atmosphere.

Next is Asumi and Zion's turn. Asumi is on the girl's room. She just finished cooking (burning) our corns on the grill. And Zion is on the marketplace, buying some food and other materials. Skye agreed to go together with Zion for the meantime.

I went to Asumi's room. I'm planning on asking her own feelings about Zion. It's really hard to believe Erylle's words. Maybe Erylle wanted to force them together again just to unlock a Legion Seal spells.

Asumi is there beside the window. She's looking at the beach horizon. It's almost sunset, so this is the best view on the place.

"What brings you here?" Asumi coldly asked. "I will not pay for those corn! It's not my fault! That corn is not ready for cooking, okay?"

"H-Hey, you're too serious. I'm here for a different matter."

"What is it?"

"Is there someone you like? I mean romantically."

"Oooooh, you're going to confess to me?" Asumi proudly asked.

"I'm not!!!" I screamed. "I'm just asking!"

"Actually I have a boyfriend."