Epilogue

Epilogue

Erylle.

Everyone was sad when they heard you exchanged yourself for the existence of everything. Everyone. It took a lot of time for us to move on. But I guided them all as what you said. You don't want us all to be sad, but it is close to impossible.

Especially for me. Harder than anyone else.

Heushac is currently the Legion Master of the Blazing Heart Legion. He might be sometimes idiotic but Mia is there as his advisor...and his lover. Yes, your plan about forcing them together has sprouted and made a fruitful result. But their quarrels...it's still in their everyday routine. They accidentally broke your father's favorite vase. Please just forgive them...

About your cute Asumi, she's got a lot careful...but still clumsy. At least she's now a great cook. It's all thanks to Zion...Who her boyfriend is right now. At least your advice to Asumi worked out! Every time Zion sneaks out and tries to peep to other girls...Asumi will deploy Ainsoal to threaten him with a killer smile... That's how she disciplined Zion.

Skye grew up quickly. She's now engaging conversations to anyone...But she's clingy to me. I don't know about the change of hearts, but she sees me as your replacement. Don't get me wrong, she misses you so much. She misses your cheesecake too!

About the Blazing Heart Legion...There are twenty five of us now. After the Aeternos got sealed by your lovable boyfriend, our recruitment became much easier than before! All of them are gifted! They have powerful Guardian abilities, and some of them already mastered some Blazing Heart Syncs! Don't worry about your house, it's well maintained.

There are other threats like the rest of the Cursed Guardians, but Neo and Benedict had it under control. We use the fake Reginleif to revert back anyone who has been cursed.

About me... I passed the entrance exam in the most prestigious law school in this country! I will be busy from now on, but I will be able to join the Legion on weekends just like what I always do.

Also, I always end up stargazing for the rest of the night in your backyard. Old habits can't be undone, eh? Also, I have saved all of your songs on my phone, and I always play it on headset once I relax my own body in your grassy backyard and view those colorful stars at night. Honestly...I have this dream of mine where you hold my cheeks and make a bright smile. I dream of that everyday.

Everytime I close my eyes, I see those images. I can hear your beautiful voice. I can smell your lavender-scented hair. I can feel your hand holding tight on mine. Those senses make playbacks of our memories together.

The memories of you cheering me up in my catastrophic exam results.

"Don't worry, everything will be better. Just believe in yourself~"

The memories of you saving me from an Eidolon.

"It's over now. No need to be scared."

The memories of you forcing me to go inside a real haunted house.

"Eidolons lurk inside. Don't worry, I'll protect you."

The memories of you baptizing me in a serene night.

"Just look in my eyes. Try to tolerate the pain."

The memories of you training me on how to use my abilities.

"Knowing where your enemy will attack doesn't mean that you can dodge them. You must have sufficient agility to dodge everything."

The memories of you crying on my chest, agonizing on your tragic past.

"H-Hey Yohan...You will not leave me right? ... You will not leave me like my parents...You will not leave me like Eliseo...Right? You're not going to leave me like A-Atlas..."

The memories of you entering happily in the summer pageant.

"Here's your free ticket for my pageant!~"

The memories of you having a date with me for the first time.

"Because I won second, you'll treat me to Evenstouch Restaurant!"

The memories of you fighting the three of us and winning easily.

"Y-You three have the nerve to say that to your Legion Master, h-huh!? <Freezing Missile>!!!"

The memories of you and the whole Legion playing in the beach.

"You're not joining the race? You'll win a date with me~"

The memories of you playing the blue ribbon I gave.

"W-What?... I-If you keep staring at me like that, you'll make me pregnant!"

The memories of you crying when I ended up being stabbed by protecting you.

"YOU STUPID IMPRUDENT LITTLE IDIOTIC FOOLISH MORON!!!"

The memories of you cheering up after every battle against an Eidolon.

"Hunting powerful Eidolons is much easier if you're around~"

The memories of you first kissing me on the forehead while bathing on the Grove of Beginnings.

"You're cute and handsome once you smile~"

The memories of you giving me the Plasma Shield Weapon Gem I never meant to pick.

"You're hands are not meant to be stained by blood...It's meant to protect people...I choose this so that you can protect me..."

The memories of you and me confessing our love to each other, and drawing the Reginleif from my heart.

"You're everything that makes me whole...so right now...I will give you my heart...and my soul..."

The memories of you playing pranks on me every single day.

"I'm sorry I did that to you...I will never make fun of you again, I promise~"

The memories of you and me performing the Blazing Heart Sync against the leader of the Dark Legion.

"This is the power of our hearts combined!"

The memories of you when we're stargazing together every night, talking about our future plans.

"We might be walking in the unending battle which is surrounded by darkness of sorrow right now, but we will make our way together. Just remember that stars only shine in the middle of darkness."

The memories of you saving up my best friend from her inevitable death.

"We're both connected. Together, we can save Asumi and everybody else!"

The memories of you holding my hand tight, to give me courage and strength to defeat the Kind Eidolon.

"I've protected you for a long time. Now it's your turn to protect me."

The memories of you and me spending an endless moment in the Grove of Beginnings, before you said goodbye to me.

"Yohan...I love you. I always will be."

Even the memories of you from the Yohan in the deleted timeline...I remember it all. I will forever remember all of it.

I will never ever forget you. My memories with you will stay in my heart and my soul. Forever, and until the end of time.

Erylle.

I will say it again.

I love you...Erylle Fontaine.