The Frozen Soul

Benedict's Testimony: The Frozen Soul

Among the other Cursed Guardians, Benedict Hamerov is the only one who retained a part of his consciousness. He accepted an Eidolon's contract wholeheartedly, but he didn't have enough power to maintain control of his body.

But he has certain justifications to his evil counterpart's actions; which we are not capable of comprehending.

Benedict formed the Dark Legion to defend the world from a very powerful Gate Guardian called Premiero, who, in the current world, doesn't exist. There are no existing records about this Gate Guardian in the Black Cross Archives, so the Gate Guardian Council deemed it to be false information.

And Benedict happily accepted that decision, saying that "No one will be able to identify him because he doesn't exist anymore. I have done demonic actions and I'm all sorry for that. I know that a million sorry to all Gate Guardians I've killed is not enough. But those things shall be done. I am willing to sell my soul to hell just to prevent Premiero from existing."

Benedict returned all the information about Aeternos to the Eaglehorn Legion, and he also added some more. He created a spell book on how to summon and restrain Aeternos using Void Spells of Void Wolf. The Gate Guardian Council needs his power.

Because of his intel contributions, the high guardians recommended to pardon the Cursed Guardian's Legion master and include him in the upcoming Aeternos Raid, which will be commencing for the next few days.

Premiero: The man who doesn't exist.

According to Benedict, Premiero is a Rogue Gate Guardian with a risk rating of X; which means contact or sight on this Gate Guardian is a must-flee situation. Premiero has the ability to stop time and space, immune to death, seal and spell negation. He has the ability to erase someone on sight and is omniscient. He wields three Heavenly Blade copies such as the Heavenly Blade of Time, Space and Dimensions. Knowing that, Premiero is indeed a godlike entity, much more powerful than Aeternos.

But there is only one flaw. He doesn't exist.

Premiero has only one goal: To revive the Frozen Soul, which is an entity that doesn't exist.

This report is conducted by the Black Cross Interrogation Team.

Report Number: 25158114-919-1618513951815