Chapter 40| Alone

((WARNING! This chapter gets SLIGHTLY heated. ONLY SLIGHTLY))

Reader POV

I sat on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket in the Haddock household that was now my home.

Hiccup was still asleep, but now that I can actually move around and my back isn't sore, I moved downstairs.

The rest if the Haddock family are out doing normal chief and wife of chief stuff, running the village and all.

Toothless and (d/n) are playing with their kids outside.

I heard Hiccup almost freak out upstairs at my disappearance.

I giggled and watched the fire dance as I head him come downstairs.

"You're getting it now"

"Oh Thor" I jumped up and ran across the house being chased by Hiccup.

Whenever he wakes up without me he gets revenge is cute ways.

I jumped over a chair and ran to the stairs where I felt Hiccup pull on my tail.

"Gotcha"

"Oh Thor help me" I joked.

He twisted my tail around his waist and kissed me full on the lips.

Well this is different.

{slightly heated ahead}

He grabbed my wings and wrapped them around him as well.

He had his hands on my waist and I managed to loose my hands in his hair.

I felt the cold wall be pressed up against my back.

Hiccup pulled back and said,

"Surrender?"

"Never"

"Good"

With that he Kissed me again, it was longer and more passionate, mixed with love and a fiery spark.

This repeated for a while until we we're both completely out of breath.

I started into his Forrest green eyes as bright as a dragons as he started into my (e/c) ones.

I noticed his hands were lower than my waist now, AWKWARD.

I was going to say something when I was cut off.

Hiccup kissed my nose.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Do you surrender?" Hiccup asked.

"I never surrender" I said.

"Well I guess I'll torture you throughout the day then" he said.

"Oh no I'm so scared" I joked.

He took my hand and we sat down next to each other in front of the fire, he put his head on my shoulder, and I put an arm around him.

"I love you Hiccup"

"I love you too (y/n)"

Suddenly I felt watched again, great.

"Do you think anyone saw?" I said.

"No, but if they did, at least they know how much I love you" Hiccup said.

I giggled at his cheesy behaviour.

That reminded me of fanfics, back when I would read them in my home world, how that was the closest you'd get to actually kissing Hiccup, but now I can actually touch him and speak to him, life is better here.

If word has gotten out that I came here, hows the fandom coping? That's something I'd like to see.

(Home universe)

"Dreamworks animation, was swamped with teenage girls knows as Dragonites today as they demanded footage of Berk and the girl from the fandom in the world, thanks to scientists, Dreamworks is able to see inside the animated world and-"

The news reporter was cut off by papers being handed to her and her eyes widening.

"This just in, the 16 year old (y/n) and main character Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, are in fact officially dating, the workers at dreamworks were astounded after seeing the two kissing alone in the Haddock household-"

The TV was cut off by the screams of a million raging fangirls.

(Back with you)

I laughed at the thought of the fandom freaking out.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

"All the fangirls are going to rage if world gets out that I'm here"

I've told Hiccup about fangirls and their craziness.

"Oh my Thor we wouldn't live to see the light of day" he laughed.

We laughed for a while.

"Surrender?"

"Nope"

"Alright, have it your way"

"HAHAH HICCUP STOP THAT TICKLES!"