Chapter 102 | flipping back to normal

Astrids POV

"HEY GUYS!"

I jumped at the sound of (y/n)s voice behind me, when I turned, I saw her state.

"(Y/N)!"

She was leaning against the wall, messy hair, Hiccups shirt and her leggings, her lips looked bruised, not to mention her neck and her skirt was missing.

Holy fucking Thor (y/n)...

Hiccup was... No where.

"Hiccups recovering from my handy work" she giggles.

Speechless at her behaviour, I stared. Wondering what she's gonna do next. She strutted sassily across the academy, stopping in the middle, kicking up into her hands and flipping back into her feet.

"Woah, where'd you learn that?"

"Dragon skill" she answered.

She then did the exact same thing but backwards. Followed by her spinning and doing a cartwheel with no hands.

"Geez you got skills" I complimented.

"Thanks" she said.

She took a run up and front flipped, sticking the landing, but only for a second.

"AHHH!" She fell to her knees and shook her head.

"Woah! You ok?" I said rushing over.

"Wha- what happened, why am I wearing this? How did I get here?" She questioned.

"You had some dragon thing, it made go nuts! You were doing flips and then went back to normal I guess" I explained.

"What about the clothes?"

"Oh... Well... You kinda had a little fun with Hiccup, who's recovering in the dragon pens..."

"Oh my-" she said faceplaming herself.

"Damn right I need recovery..." Hiccup said, appearing leaning against the wall with messy hair, no shirt, covered in red marks and wearing nothing but pants.

(Y/n) walked up to him and gave him a gentle hug.

"Hiccup I'm sorry..."

"It's ok, you weren't in control" he said hugging her back.

"Did-"

"No"

I snickered at that.

"Shut up" (y/n) laughed.

"Now-" Hiccup grabbed her arm and pulled her into the pen "gimme my shirt"

I couldn't help but laugh at that little experience. Well... That was an afternoon of, panic and laugher. The two soon emerged, appropriately dressed and looking a lot neater.

"Oh yeah, Hiccup your dad came looking for you, don't worry he doesn't know" I said.

"Thor... What now..." He asked.

"Dunno" I shrugged.

"Better go see" he said kissing (y/n)s head and walking off.

We watched him leave, as soon as he did, I smirked at (y/n).

"Don't" she said.

I laughed.

"Sooo... Any deets?" I asked.

"You little devil" she laughed.