Chapter 122 | movies

Reader POV

Hiccup dragged me into the makeshift theatre where many Vikings crowded in, he pulled me to the front row where he sat down and I sat down beside him. Resting my head on his shoulder.

"You didn't have to do all this for me you know" I said.

"Yes I did, I love to spoil my little dragon-Angel and you deserve all the love in the world" he said, taking my hands and giving them a squeeze.

I hardcore blushed at his words and cuddled up to him.

"I love you"

"I love you too sweetheart" he said and gave me a kiss on the nose.

I giggled and gave him a squeeze as the movie started, to witch all the Vikings started at the screen in awe at the technology in front of them. The screen... Well, wall with a protector on it, started to show the company logos and play the opening music. And as the first shot came onto the screen, the room fell dead silent as they all watched in wonder and fascination. (C/n) sprinted in and sat beside me, throwing her hands over her mouth in a sudden fangirl attack.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" She whisper yelled.

I silently laughed and Hiccup thanked her for the compliment before she took a picture for snapchat and continued to watch the movie. I'm just waiting for Harley Quinn to come on. The shot changed to a cage with someone in it and I instantly sat up knowing it was Quinn herself.

As the scene played out, Hiccup looked down at me with a smirk before leaning down to my ear and whispering:

"Reminds me of a cirten crazy..."

Knowing he meant the time I went nuts and made out with him in a dragon pen while the gang stood look out, I lightly nudged him in the gut. Earning a laugh from him as a result. It was silent for a while when I started to think about the stuff to do after the screening, there's the costume prized and then it starts to get dark and the carnival starts up.

I already know I want to play some games and hope Hiccup wins me a toy, is been my life long dream to have a boy win me something. Then the fireworks will happen which will probably taken care of by the dragons, I know for a fact when we do the countdown, the second it gets to one I'm giving Hiccup a massive kiss and leaving a lipstick stain, I never wear lipstick but I did for this costume and now it will end up on Hiccups face.

My train of thought was broken by the gasps of the audience when Harley fell out of The Jokers helicopter, knowing how it ends, I laughed a bit at my advantage.

I glanced over at Hiccup and instantly got an idea, about 20 minutes before the count down, I may make a little speech to thank him.

A/n: sorry about the wierd update timing recently, it's hard making Jack Frosts staff... I've been pulling a few all nighters to finish it. Yeah I cosplay a lot. (GENDER-BENT JACK FROST IS SO HARD TO MAKE OMT)