Chapter 103 | Hiccupy good feelings

Reader POV

Today I feel bubbly, smiley, happy, and over all hiccupy good. I'm not sure why, but there's a problem. I have the hiccups.

Hiccup won't let me forget this.

I heard that usual step thump step thump of Hiccup and his metal leg, walking tiredly down the stairs.

"Morning Milady" he said wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my head.

"Morning *hic*-cup" I said giggling at my hiccups amazing timing.

He instantly started to laugh.

"I see someone has the hiccups for her Hiccup" he laughed.

"Shut up you!"

"Oh man I'm going to love today" he laughed.

"Omg you suck"

"Morning kids"

I turned my head to see Valka behind us.

"Mor *hic* ning" I hiccuped, causing Hiccup to laugh.

"He's not going to let this go you know?" Valka laughed.

"Oh I know" I said.

"Well, we're going to be out for the weekend, I trust you two will sleep all weekend?"

"Yep" Hiccup and I said in sync.

"Have fun kids" valka said waving goodbye and walking out.

"Bye!" I yelled back.

The door closed and I instantly felt Hiccup grab my arm and tickle me.

"PFTHAHAH HICC *hic* UP STOP!" I laughed.

"Just trying to help get rid of your hiccups!" He laughed.

I squirmed out of his tickle-hold and smirked at him playfully.

"Not *hic* working"

"I'll get you" he said "what do you want for breakfast?"

"Surprise me *hic*"

He smiled at me and turned to the cupboard. I smiled and watched as he began to cook. Hiccuping every so often making him giggle.

The longer I stared, the bigger metaphorical hearts grew in my eyes, watching the one I love is just so mesmerising. Noticing my stare, he stopped what he was doing and stared right at me.

"You ok?"

"Mmm"

"You sure?"

"Mmm"

"I'm secretly a dinosaur"

"Mmm..."

He laughed and shook his head at my state. He went back to cooking when he suddenly got an evil smirk of his face. He stopped what he was doing and smirked at me.

"Is it just me or is it really hot?" He asked fanning himself.

"Mmm" I hummed back in my zombie like love state.

"I have too many layers..." He said grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head, placing it on a nearby chair.

I snapped out of my mushy love state and shook my head, taking in what just happened.

A pink blush dusted my cheeks, I tied to hide it with my sleeve, resulting in Hiccups smile growing.

He walked up to me and came face to face with me.

"Stop doing that" he said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Hiding your blush"

He stretched out his hand and pulled my hand away from my face, smiling at me, causing me to blush even more.

"Don't hide, you're adorable"