Chapter 114 | freed

Reader POV

As I open my eyes, I see darkness... Darkness all around me, I sit up and look around, my wings... They're gone? I start to crawl forward and scramble to my feet, where I see a blinding light start to appear, from that light came a blurry speidia like vision in front of me.

I can see Dagur, Hiccup, and the gang, the question is what am I doing here?

I came to the conclusion I'm in my head, but I'm looking though my own eyes... That means... I'm not in control any more... Oh no.

Everything is just a blur and a muffled sound and I have no idea what's being said, but I can see a fight between Dagur and Hiccup... That's not like Hiccup at all.

Mentally rooting for Hiccup, I let out a cheer when I see him kick Dagur to the ground.

My joy was cut short by something I didn't want to hear.

"Finish him"

At those words I felt myself begin to float, I look down to see my hands are starting to go purple and I can see that though my little eye window, I'm approaching Hiccup.

This isn't good.

I see him get pinned against the wall and I see myself crawl over him and charge a blast, and judging by the blue smoke, it's a killer...

I begin to kick and scream at myself to stop but I just keep going...

No matter how much I fight it, I can't do it, I can't free myself... I guess... This is it.

I close my eyes in fear and feel tears begin to stream down my cheeks.

"I love you..."

Suddenly I'm engulfed in a bright light and from there...

IM FREE! I open my eyes to see I'm back in control but this blast is going to blow! I quickly turn around and shoot it at the wall, it caused a massive explosion and I turn to hug Hiccup, using my now returned wings to protect us from any debris.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I whisper into Hiccups ear.

He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me tightly, laying a kiss on my lips before saying:

"(Y/n)! Oh thank Thor! It's not your fault it's ok! I love you ok?"

"I love you too"

As the air clears from the blast, I look up and see a stunned group of people and a VERY pissed of Dagur.

"WHY WONT YOU TWO DIE!" He yells, trying to make control of me again, failing as a result.

"Because, I'm not dying before I'm married, I don't go down that easily" I say gripping onto Hiccups hand and standing protectively in front of him.

"BUT I NEED YOUR WINGS!" Dagur screams like a child.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING THEM!" I yell back "I'm not going down without a fight"