Chapter 19 | oh Thor

Warning: this chapter contains the most awkward of awkward. Walking in on someone. If this isn't your thing. Feel free to skip.

Reader POV

After my rough night I woke up very early. I don't know why but I did.

I decided to spend the day inside so I went to the draws and picked out a long-sleeved shirt (that I think is Hiccups), some long pants, fur gloves and leg warmers, and some fuzzy socks.

I went into the bathroom and brushed though my hair and left it loose.

Hiccups POV

I woke up and saw no one else was.
Cold wind came bursting through the window making me shiver.

I yawned and walked past the bathroom too see the window had pushed the door slightly open, so I went to close it.

I regret looking up.
When I did I saw (y/n) with her hair down and half-dressed (WITH SOMETHINGS COVERING YOU GROSS MINDED PERSON 😂)

I felt my face heat up and I quickly turned away.
I just saw my crush half-dressed.
Oh my Thor.

Reader POV

After getting changed I walked downstairs to see Astrid asleep hanging off the sofa and Hiccup looking red as a tomato sitting at the table.

I looked at him confused, whatever.
I walked into the kitchen and kneeled on the bench to reach the cabinet I'm too short to reach.

I grabbed some food and realised I could've just flown.

I looked over at Hiccup who was just starting at me.
I tilted my head in confusion and as soon as I did Hiccup went even redder.

"What?" I said.

"N-nothing" Hiccup said looking away.

I shrugged it off snd went back to trying to reach the cupboard.

"So cute..."

I turned.

"What?!" I said.

"What?" Hiccup said.

I 'laughed' and turned back as my face went red.
Did he just call me cute?

Holy Thor what if he did.
I finally managed to get all my food and sat at the table opposite Hiccup who looked down at the table.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" Hiccup said.

I started for a moment, Thor why is that scrawny little one-legged Viking so cute.

Thump.
We looked over to see Astrid had fallen off the sofa and woken up.

"Well done" I joked.

"Ha ha" Astrid said.

"Well good morning to you too" Hiccup said.

"Morning guys" Astrid said walking into the kitchen and preparing food.

I turned back to Hiccup.

"Seriously whats up?" I asked.

No answer.

"I'll shove dragon poop in your face" I threatened.

Knowing I would actually do that he got up and pulled me out if the room.

"Ok, when I woke up..." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah?"

"The bathroom door was slightly open" he whispered.

Now it was my turn to go red.
"Meh" I said pretending to not care that it was Hiccup and that I've read the fanfictions and I've gotten used to it.

"Wow you're taking this surprisingly well" Hiccup said.

"I've read the fanfics" I said.

"Ew"

"Blame the people who don't put warnings I laughed.