Goodbye this book

Woooww it's been so long. I'm so sorry it took forever, years 10 and 11 really fucked me over there. But it's finally over. Lots of you say you re-read this book and wow, I never expected people to like this.

This was my first proper book I started in 2015 and HOOLLLYYY HELLL. You can just SEE the improvement over the chapters. I cringe SO hard at the first chunk of chapters like DAMN they were bad. So the fact people are re-Reading it blows my mind.

Now for some shameless self promo.

Death Note fan? I have a fuck ton of books on L! (Bc he's best boy)

Black butler fan? I have a book on that too! It's discontinued but if you want to take a look anyway it's there.

I have a book about various other characters from anime and animation shows as well!

This book is the one that started my wattpad writing days, it's crazy to think it's been almost 4 years now. Ah yes 2015 when I was an emo little shit. Oh the days of edgy writing and depressing song playlists.

In all seriousness, writing the dragons universe was fun, it's always been such a fun universe to wright in, all the possibilities with dragons and settings and characters. If you're wanting to start writing I'd definitely recommend writing in the dragons universe, it's got endless possibilities.

Would I ever do another book? Or wright in the dragons universe again? Absolutely. Just not right now. One day I'll come back to this. One day.

As for now I have quite a few books about a certain sugar addicted detective to work on.

Hiccup will always be up there with my best boys. But as of now I've just... out HTTYD-Ed myself. One day I'll come up with something new, my love for the series hasn't died. But I've written so much HTTYD in my days some published, some not, that I'm all out of ideas.

For now, I'll say goodbye to this book, this almost-series.

Goodbye and thank you, my reader for all the support on this book.

The girl with the dragon wings, will always be you.