Chapter 73 | again

Waring: lotsa violence.

Reader POV.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"Why? What motivated you to run off like that?"

"DROP THE ACT! IT WAS YOU! HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY DISTRICTED MUM AS A SLEEPING BABY! I DID NOTHING BUT SIT THERE AND SLEEP! I DID NOTHING TO YOU! AND YOU STILL TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!"

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"TO HECK I WILL! You did nothing for me! You only care about my whereabouts now because I CHANGED THE WORLD! I CAUSED A ROIT! I BROKE THE LAW! I FOUND LOVE!"

"The boy?" Dad said with an 'are you kidding' tone.

"That Boy has helped me through so much! He loves me for me! Not just the wings! And I love him! You're just jealous that I found love and you didn't! You're jealous that I can actually talk to mum again!" I said.

"ENOUGH!"

"NO! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKNG LIFE!"

THWAP!

I threw a hand to my cheek in pain, my dad just slapped me.

"You always were a whiny baby" he said.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Hiccup yelled in my defence, stepping slightly in front of me.

"HOW DARE YOU! Shes MY daughter, I can do what I like!"

"YOU CAN'T DISOWN YOUR CHILD LIKE THAT!" As soon as Hiccup said that his facial expression changed.

To pain.

Oh no, please no.

Not that horrible moment in the first movie.

"You're not my daughter" dad said.

"I NEVER WAS! AND IM GLAD IM NOT!" I screamed.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" Dad said.

My eyes widened.

"So you never liked her? YOU WERE JUST AFTER HER MONEY!" I said.

"No- I mean-"

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH! SOME FATHER! SOME HUSBAND! SOME HUMAN!" I scolded.

Hiccup just stood in shock at this.

THWAP!

I got another slap in the face.

"You know nothing!" Dad said.

"I know enough!"

"Out. Now. And Anderson, make sure she suffers" dad said.

"WHAT?! NO YOU CA-"

I was cut off by the floor moving again, Hiccup was thrown into his cell and left inside, forced to watch my pain and suffering, he pounded on the glass trying to make them stop.

Almost hourly I was tortured, I was muzzled like a dragon, tied up so tight you could barely breathe and burned by monsterous nightmare gel and zippleback gas, it didn't do much because of my dragon like characteristics.

But the zippleback gas I was forced to breathe in was what cut it.

I could constantly see Hiccup in tears, trying to break free from his chains, and that was the real torture.