Chapter 120 | steampunk

Reader POV

In the box was a leather corset, skirt with petticoats, a green jacket, knee high boots, belts, a hat and goggles. STEAMPUNK MUCH. I took them out one by one with an astonished smile on my face, wondering how Hiccup managed to make this.

"H-How in the?"

"When you work in a blacksmith half you life you pick up a few things" Hiccup laughed awkwardly.

"THIS IS INSANE! YOU'RE SO TALENTED!" I exclaimed, making the boy beside me jump.

"You like it?"

"LIKE IT? I LOVE IT!"

I dropped what I was holding and hugged Hiccup tightly.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" I yelled.

"Put it on!" Hiccup said pushing me upstairs.

I run upstairs and quickly change into my mew outfit, when I run back downstairs I jump off the bottom step and land gracefully. When I look up, I see Hiccup in his own steampunk outfit, complete with leather, ties and chains. He. Looks. Good. No scratch that. He looks HOT AS HELL.

"Damn" I said staring him down.

"Damn" Hiccup repeated staring me down.

"So, what's all this for?" I asked putting a hand in my hip.

"Something... Considering it's New Year's Eve" he said mirroring my stance.

I started him down hoping it would make him crack.

"Not working" he said.

"How many phases are left?" I asked.

"Three"

I spaced out for a moment, thinking what it could be, if there's been this many phases in his plan, there must be something big going on.

"Ready for phase 3?" Hiccup asked.

I nodded rapidly in excitement, wanting desperately to know what's going on. Hiccup came around behind me and put his hands over my eyes. He pushed me forward and I heard the door open and I felt the surface beneath my feet change to grass.

"Ready?"

"GET ON WITH IT!"

He laughed and removed his hands from my eyes, once my vision adjusted to the light, I was astonished. Everyone around was wearing steampunk like clothing and the whole village was decorated. Toothless even had a hat on.

My jaw dropped and I looked back at Hiccup in awe.

"I recon we needed a little theme for the New Years celebration" he said.

"You planned all this!?" I exclaimed.

"I know I'm amazing..." He joked as I have him a tight hug.

"Where is this going though?" I asked.

"Oh you're going to LOVE me when you see this" he said grabbing my hand and running though the village. When we arrived at the great hall we walked inside and started to weave our way through the crowd.

"(Y/N)!"

That sounds awfully familiar. I quickly turn around and look for the source of my name basing called. When I saw it, I threw my hands over my mouth in shock and felt like crying. I looked back at Hiccup who gave me a smile. I turned back and started to run towards them.