Chapter 106 | more nightmares

Reader POV

Darkness. Darkness all around me. Darkness, it's all I can see.

"(Y/n)"

I turn to see Hiccup.

"Hiccup!"

I run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Where are we?" He asks.

"I... Don't know..." I said.

As soon as those words left my mouth I instantly regretted it. Under our feet the land started to grow.

It was all... Dead. And... Icy?

I looked around and saw the ruins of a house, waking inside I quietly looked around and couldn't escape the feeling of this place being very familiar.

I climbed up the ruined stairs, and came into a bedroom, with a desk, a bed and few other things. But what caught my eye was... A baby onesie. I greenish blue baby onesie.

"H-Hiccup?"

He was gone.

I turned back to pick up the onesie. But as soon as I touched it the darkness came back. I'm scared now. And confused.

I looked down at the onesie in my hands.

"(Y/n)?"

I look up to see Hiccup again, but a bit older looking. He had the most stupid smile on his face.

At this point I can't control myself anymore it's all the dreams work.

"Surprise!" Dream me said.

"IM A DAD!"

Hiccup ran up to me and hugged me so tight my insides might as well pop out.

Suddenly the whole room went white and the arms around me disappeared, just just as the onesie did.

Now I'm like a ghost, I can see myself and Hiccup? We look at least 5 years older. And I'm back in control of myself now.

I watched in silence at the whole thing. Older me looked different, like I actually was pregnant... Am I?

I'm only 16! And I haven't even gone that far! Maybe I'm watching the future.

I can't hear what's being said but I can clearly see older me sewing that same baby onesie...Suddenly I saw my head whip toward the door, just like Hiccups. They both ran outside, dream me followed, I wish I hadn't.

As if this dream wasn't wired enough! Now there's a massive battle, and it looks like dragons against humans?! NO IT CAN'T BE!

I heard a low growl behind me, and future me was gone? I turned around too see a very pissed off Toothless... Waking toward Hiccup. OH NO! NO NO NO NO!

"Toothless? Bud it's me! I'm here bud it's ok!" Hiccup slowly backed away and stretched out a hand in training position.

"Toothless?! TOOTHLESS! TOOTHLESS STOP!"

I watched in horror as Toothless started to charge a plasma blast.

"TOOTHLESS NO! (Y/N-"

I gasped in horror and dropped to the ground crying at what I just saw.

I-I-I can't comprehend what just happened. He can't be dead. He can't be...

"AHHHH!" I suddenly awakened, my eyes filled with tears, shaking violently, unable to breathe properly.

"(Y/N)!"

I turn around to see Hiccup with the words CONCERNED BOYFRIEND written in his gaze. I covered my mouth in relief that he's alive and started to cry louder and more violently.

He instantly pulled my body close to his and wrapped his arms around me, letting me cry on his shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok! I'm here. I'm here" he said.

"I-I thought I l-Lost you..." I sobbed.

"I'm right here (y/n)... It was just a nightmare, it's not real. Just tell me what happened"

"O-Our house was ruined and I walked inside, a-and I saw a baby onesie... So I picked it up and as soon I did there was a flash forward of me breaking the news to you, which is wired because I'm not to fond of kids, and then there was another flash forward of a battle between dragons and humans and I disappeared but... T-toothless... He... He... K-killed you..."

I explained it all while crying at a million miles per hour, but Hiccup being Hiccup still got what I was saying.

"That would never happen, Toothless is way too friendly for that, I'd never let anything like that happen to you or me. I love you too much to let you go..." Hiccup said hugging me as tight as possible.

I started to calm down but tears still flooded from my eyes.

"I'm here (y/n)... I'm here"

I couldn't stop crying, partly out of fear, mostly out of fear of loosing Hiccup.

"(Y/n) listen..." He grabbed my hand and held it up to his beating heart "...I'm right here, nothing's going to happen"

I stared to calm down properly and took a few deep breaths.

Hiccup smiled at me though the darkness from the night and reached out a hand to wipe away the tears with his sleeve.

I smiled back at him and hugged him again, not wanting to leave his arms. He giggled and kissed my forehead before wrapping his arms protectively around me.

"I love you ok, don't you ever forget that" he said reassuringly.

"I love you too" was all I managed to say in this situation.

I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he ran his fingers though my hair. I calmed down completely listening to his heart beat, making me know for sure he was alive.

"I don't think this is the end..." I said.

"Even if it's not, I'll still be there helping you though, every step of the way"