Chapter 121 | pop culture

Reader POV

"(C/N)!" I screamed running though the crowd and toward my cousin who I hadn't seen in almost a year. When I reached her I dived into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"I MISSED YOU!" She exclaimed.

"AHH ITS BEEN SO LONG!" I yelled back.

We broke the hug and started laughing at our childish and girly behaviour.

"Do you realise I'm literally on Berk! LIKE OMT! This is literally the best day ever. Omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG!" (C/n) fangirled jumping up and down, waving her arms around in the process.

"I KNOW! It's been a freaking year and I'm still getting used to it, how did you get here anyway?"

"I think Hiccups about to explain everything" she said pointing to the stage where Hiccup started to walk toward the usual podium.

We sprinted to the front of the stage, but as soon as we got there, Hiccup pulled us both up and told us to stand next to him. We did as told and watched the crowd simmer down.

"As you all know it's been one wild year, and I thought we'd do something special for New Year's Eve. Thanks to miss (c/n) over here-" he said gesturing to my cousin "we have been able to bring some things from (y/n)s world here for a few weeks. It's complicated. And I have a confession for (y/n) as well"

I instantly gave him my full attention and a confused look.

"Every night when you fell asleep, I took your phone and researched on fairs and pop culture conversations in your own world, and because you've done so much for Berk, you're practically our guardian angel, and mine, I met with the council and the gang and we decided to throw a pop culture con this year and end the night with fireworks and a carnival type thing. It's our way of saying thank you"

I stared at him in disbelief. They did all this for me.

"So we will have a movie screening at 4 and you're all free to roam around the village that has been turned into a convention and carnival, there will be prizes for best costume and fire works will take place at midnight on the dot. The movie we are screening is..."

Hiccup pulled me toward him and gave me a smirk.

"What do you think it is Harley?"

I instantly gave a little squeak of excitement and smirked at him.

"I think I know mister J"

He nodded and I dived over to the podium.

"SUICIDE SQUAD!" I screamed.

The village cheered at the whole event and soon disbanded to roam around the village.

I smiled at Hiccup and dove into his arms giving him a massive kiss right in the lips.

"I LOVE YOU!"

He laughed at my excitement and gave me a squeeze.

"I love you too milady"

This was going to be awesome.

A/n: only three chapters left...