Chapter 101 | psycotic fun

Hiccups POV.

I got up and walked toward the dragon pen I'd trapped (y/n) in.

"Finally!" She giggled.

"I'm only coming in if you climb down from the bars" I said.

"These bears?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Yea- oh my Thor..."

I watched as she licked the bars in front of her in a somehow sexy way.

She laughed and gave me a pleading look. I sighed and let her pull me in, where she pinned me against the wall. I won't lie, I'd have fun with her almost every day of my life if she wanted, but this time, the gangs outside and I'm uncomfortable with that.

I don't think the sane side of (y/n) is in there at the moment because she doesn't seem to care.

"You know what would look good on you? A tattoo, a big NightFury in your back or chest"

That's... Actually a cool idea.

"Alright, what are you up to?" I smirked as she circled around me.

She stopped in front of me and looked up at me, considering she's like 7 inches shorter than me.

"Listen here Hiccy, this time, I'm gonna be in control, you're going to scream at the sound of my voice, tremble at my touch and moan with pleasure at the sound of my name" she said these words getting closer and closer to my ear.

"And you're going to enjoy every bit of it" she whispered seductively into my ear, my how the tables have turned.

She giggled and licked the side of my face, just as she implied making me tremble.

"Oh don't worry, I will"

By now I'm really starting to think her crazy is rubbing off on me, the gang could literally walk in any second.

"And one more thing..."

I looked down at her to show I was listening.

"This shirt if yours will just get in the way..." She said grabbing the rim and pulling it up and over my head.

"I might have to return the favour"

Astrids POV.

Part of me feels sorry for Hiccup, his girlfriend is a crazy dragonoid right now.

The rest of me is thinking 'he loves that crazy son of a bitch'

I was tempted to listen in and tease them later, but I had to make sure no parents were coming around.

Speak of the devil and the devil appears.

Walking toward me was Stoick himself, Thor is he catches Hiccup he's in deep shit.

"Afternoon Astrid, seen Hiccup?" He asked.

"No not recently, last time I saw him he was at the stables..." I lied.

It was silent for a moment.

No sex noises, No sex noises, No sex noises...

"I'll look around, thanks anyway"

And with that Stoick walked off.

I let out a massive sigh of relief.

Too close...