Chapter 75 | put to the test

Reader POV

We recently got moved to an island with a massive project on it, very high tech.

When I asked what it was there was no answer so, I'm looking myself.

Breaking out of my cell was easy.

Sneaking into my dads office was easy, its cracking open his computer that's a challenge.

"Password? Nope. 1234? Nope. (Y/n)? Nope. That's satisfying. Oh... (M/n)"

And with that, the computer was cracked open, how it got power is a mystery to me, but I saw file after file filling the desktop.

"Project eternity, nope. Project revive, no. Project merge?"

I clicked on the file and opened the first document.

"No way"

I opened another. And another. And another.

"That'll destroy the dragon world as we know it! Maybe thats how dragons went extinct... I- this can't happen!"

I closed all the files and started rummaging around for blueprints.

I threw papers everywhere, until I found a blueprint of the machine that looked like it came straight out of Big Hero 6.

I rolled it up and ran. I sprinted out the office, down the hall and into my cell where I rolled out the blueprints.

"What?"

I read over the planning.

"Upon connecting the portal will create a wormhole, sucking everything around it inside, the more sucked in the more powerful the suction, this will result in dragons inhabiting the human world and all the vikings gone! Making me a billionaire..."

I was stunned at what I just read.

"Berk better hurry"

Astrid's POV

"TEAM A TAKE NORTH, TEAM B TAKE SOUTH! TEAM C GO WEST, THE REST OF YOU COME WITH ME, SEND TERROR MAIL IN ANYTHING IS FOUND!"

With that dragons all shot into the skies, I jumped on Stormfly and followed the chief with (y/n)s mum and the gang.

"Whats the plan?" I asked.

"Find them, take them. War" Stoick said.

"WAR?!" I exclaimed.

"If its a war they want, a war they'll get"

"But they have advanced technology!"

"And we have dragons"

I stopped to let this sink in.

Hiccup and (y/n) are Berks pride and joy, and if anyone touches them a war was bound to be caused, Berks mission to be the voice of peace will be on hold I guess.

"Will we have enough people?" (M/n) asked.

"Plenty, moonbeam said they had only bought enough for the kidnapping" Valka said.

"Dumb move" I said.

"I know, but thats what's happening, all we need to know is that Hiccup and (y/n) have to come back in one piece"

"What if-"

"No, they're not dead they can't be" (m/n) said.

If its a war they want, a war they'll get. 

21st century,

Bring it on.