Chaper 44 | like a wild fire

((A/n: this chapters a little short but the next will be longer))

Reader POV.

Ding.

UGH its like 3 am what does she want now?

I picked up my phone and turned it on to see a video messaged to me.

The thumbnail was a news report with me in the corner...

"HICCUP, MOONBEAM!" I whisper yelled.

Moonbeam flew over and sat on the head of the bed.

Hiccup didn't wake up.

"HICCUP!"

"What?" He said sleepily.

"Watch this" I said playing the video.

"The now worldwide story captivating the planet has just grown, as well as the swarming fangirls destroying Dreamworks animation, and the video sent by Dragon Wings asking for a stop to the craziness. The rumour of the new couple has been confirmed as Dreamworks leaked screen caps of the couple and their paring moments"

Hiccup and I looked at each other as if to say 'shit'.

Several pictures of me and Hiccup flashed on the screen.

"(S/n, ship name) as the fandom calls it went cannon at midnight last night resulting in many opposing shippers to take to the Internet and roast the studio and new couple. A fan by the name of (c/n) posted a tweet that split the fandom in two. It read: 'you all need to stop hating on (s/n), you're just jealous she got something you all wanted'."

"BURN" moonbeam said.

"The fandom is now in two, haters and supporters, studies show that there are double the supporters and things will only get crazier from here, this is alice gold, channel 5 news"

The video cut out as we both laughed and gasped in shock.

"Holy shit" I laughed.

"Moonbeam, can you try and stop this?" Hiccup asked.

"I can give it a shot" she said disappearing.

"I don't want anyone to take you away from me" Hiccup said hugging me tightly.

"I don't want anyone taking you away either, you mean the world to me" I said hugging him back. 

Suddenly Astrid and Stormfly burst through the door.

"We just got a message from Berk, its been destroyed!"

"WHAT!"

"Its the people from your universe! They attacked and they're looking for you!"