Chapter 90 | master of diversion

Reader POV

With my little performance carried over to the table, the gang and the village leaders surrounded me, 'making sure I was ok'

Dagur just sat bored at the back, mad I hate him, just his name annoys me.

After about half and hour, my 'sprained ankle' was bandaged and the village was disbanded to carry on with their daily lives, with half the Berserkers day here now wasted, the 'dragon killing' definitely can't happen.

I have too keep up the act, in case we pass any Berserkers on the streets.

Hiccup is currently 'helping' me home as I lean in his arms 'limping', and that's when I hear that voice behind me.

"Hello brother"

I was already getting annoyed.

Hiccup turned around.

"Dagur"

"Quite a show there, shame to see your girlfriend get hurt, say, how did you even get a girlfriend anyway?" Dagur spat at Hiccup.

I clenched my fists and turned around.

"Because he helped me in my weakest moments and I love him" I said.

"Reasonable, so I heard about the dragons" Dagur said.

We froze.

"Dragons?" Hiccup asked.

"You know the red death, your mum Drago, all that"

"Ohhh yeah" Hiccup said.

"I mean, you? Of all people? You?!" Dagur said.

"I know, like, me? What?"

I stood beside Hiccup just awkwardly listening in.

"And those 'trained dragons'?"

I froze.

"Trained dragons? Who can train a dragon? How does that work?" Hiccup said.

"I don't know, how does it?"

Suddenly the berserkers horns sounded, meaning they were leaving, phew, no dragon killing and no me killing.

"Well brother, till next time" Dagur said walking off.

I pulled Hiccup away.

"Man I hat him! Brother? That's just annoying" I muttered.

"I know, it's just good there were no deaths and there'll be no wars anytime soon" Hiccup added.

"Yeah, anyway, what were you gonna show me?"

Hiccup had a confused look but then turned to realisation.

"Oh yeah! I considered your offer, and I have s present for you" he said dragging me toward his house.

Offer? What? Lets just quickly re trace the steps in my mind.

-Flash back-

"If I buy you cute underwear will you let me see you wear it?" He teases.

My face goes bright red but I can't help but giggle and tease him back.

"Alright, you cheeky shit, just nothing to slutty" I said tapping his nose and pulling on my skirt.

His face goes red.

"Wait really?"

"You'll see if you do it"

-flashback end-

Ohhh that offer!

Well... Lets see what the little Hiccup has got for me...