Chapter 1

Mark's POV

I glanced over at the clock beside my bed. It read 5 am. I sighed as I got out of bed, knowing that sleep would simply never come. I walked downstairs, carefully placing my feet on the edges of the steps, hoping they wouldn't make a creaking sound.

I walked into my office and sat down in front of my computer. I was trying to decide what games to make videos on today when my phone illuminated the dark room. I glanced over at it.

Jackaboy

Before I start, are you even awake?

I couldn't help but laugh lightly to myself. I always forgot that was Jack's contact name. I unlocked my phone to reply.

Mark

What is it you always say? Sleep is for the weak?

Jackaboy

How cute, you know one of my many BOSS quotes

Anyway, I NEED HELP!!!

Mark

DID YOU IMPREGNATE SOMEONE?!

Jackaboy

WHAT?! NO!

I don't just booper anyone's dooper Mark!

Mark

Well gee, sooooorry.

Don't make me jump to any more conclusions! Just tell me!

Jackaboy

I don't know what games I should play, any recommendations?

I stared at the screen for a moment. I wasn't the only person experiencing this problem.

Mark

I've actually been running low on games too...

Jackaboy

Who'd a thought the day would come *single tear rolls down face*

Maybe we could do some sort of collab with Dan and Phil?

Mark

Well, a lot of fans have been wanting to see that...

Jackaboy

So it's settled! Maybe we could even get Felix and Cry in on it! After Felix and Emily's breakup last year, he hasn't been the same. Same goes for Cry.

Mark

Ok! This could be fun! I'll post a tweet to see what kinds of insane collabs the fans want to see (let's not tell them who's in on it though)

Jackaboy

Alright, I'm gonna go try and find some games in the meantime! :P

With that, I switched over to Twitter. I started writing my tweet. Hello everybody! So, I'm doing a collab with people who shall not be named, but we need ideas. Tweet the most insane and obscure game or vlog idea you can think of with the hashtag #CollabIdeas4Mark

I sent out the tweet and waited about thirty seconds before searching the hashtag. It had already blown up.

Spence_221B

You could play Prop Hunt, but with a twist. Before you get killed, you have to rap about receiving mercy from the other players #CollabIdeas4Mark

Trash_is_Lovely

You could play Cards Against Humanity, but the winner gets to electrocute the losers! #CollabIdeas4Mark

All of the tweets were ones like these. Things that I've already done, with twists that were supposed to make them more fun. It was really starting to drive me crazy. I just needed something different. Something original. Something out there.

Then I came across the tweet I was looking for.

Geekster221

I have an insane idea for ya! What if you invited all the people you want to collab with over to your house in LA? Oh, but that's not the crazy part! You could split into pairs, and each pair would have to foster a kid. You could make it a challenge to see which pair would be the best at parenting! Btw, don't blame me for this. In your tweet, you said you wanted insane and obscure ideas sooo #CollabIdeas4Mark

I reread the tweet several times. The idea of doing that was definitely out there. Matt and Ryan were going to be out of town for the next couple months. I reminded myself that we'd have to send the kids back in the end. The whole concept was destined for failure, yet, it was the only one that I really took a liking to. I'm not completely sure why, either. I've been wanting to do crazy things like this ever since my girlfriend, Sarah, and I broke up. The homophobic freak didn't take the whole I'm-Pansexual-Thing very well. I'm not even sure how she found out, considering I hadn't told anyone about it.

I shrugged away the thought and looked back to my phone.

I had an idea.

A/N

HELLO MY BROTATO (bro x potato) ARMY

Just saying "Hi" and I'll probably refer to you dudes as brotatoes?

That's a thing, right? 

Anyways, BUH-BYE BROTATOES!