Chapter 25

(Tag's at the bottom)

Reagan's POV

Robert knocked on the door three times before it swung open.

There was no one on the other side of the door. Robert led me into the room and flipped on a light.

There was a bed that looked like it was made out of clouds. No windows, but multicolored lights hung from every wall. There was a laptop on the bed that was opened to Netflix, and next to it was a change of clothes. There was practically a buffet waiting for me on a small desk. I turned around to leave the room, feeling slightly uneasy, to find the door closed and Robert gone.

I slowly turned back around. I began examining the room, but nothing seemed out of place. I sighed as I walked to the bed.

I picked up the clothes waiting for me on the bed. There was a pair of black skinny jeans identical to the pair I was already wearing, as well as a Dan and Phil shirt that read 'the cat whiskers come from within'. Also, a Jacksepticeye hoodie with Sam on it.

I put on the new jeans and shirt, but kept my Flash hoodie on.

Next, I walked toward the food waiting for me on a desk. I threw a box of Cheez-Its at the bed and grabbed a can of Pepsi.

I jumped onto the bed after setting the Pepsi down on a small table. I pulled the laptop onto my lap and grabbed the Cheez-Its. I began stuffing my mouth with Cheez-Its as I tried to switch the website from Netflix to YouTube.

It wouldn't let me.

I set my food down and tried to switch the website to Google, but the laptop still wouldn't allow me.

"Weird," I mumbled to myself.

I set the laptop on the bed, knowing that I couldn't contact anyone if I couldn't get off of Netflix. I walked toward the door and tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled.

A few minutes passed, during which nothing happened. Finally, though, a small paper was slipped under the door.

Reagan,
Forgive us.

Felix's POV

I looked away from the note. Mark chose wrong? What the heck did that mean?

And who the hell was 'RBM'?

I pushed the thoughts away as I tried to focus and figure out the situation. I was tied to a metal table, with torture tools next to me.

I had been with Cry, Mark, Reagan, Dan, Nate, and Jason, but was taken here. Where did everyone else go, or were they perfectly fine where I had seen them last?

Before I could continue my thoughts, the lock on the door unlatched. A figure entered the room dressed in a black robe.

"Oh! Hey, Felix!" the figure, that sounded like a male, paused. "What are you doing in here?"

"Didn't you bring me here?" I asked uneasily.

"Nah, I was in charge of–" It stopped itself. "Uh, anyway, they probably brought you here for a reason."

I thought for a moment. "Ya know, everyone here seems to know my name."

The figure didn't respond, it just walked toward the smaller table next to me.

"Can I know yours?" I finished.

It laughed at me, "Like I'd give away information like that."

"All it'd do is make me less scared," I mumbled.